I been trying to Kill Fiske

20221207_101136.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Anyone experience an error where all of a sudden you cannot turn around?

Once it happens, I die then it's back to normal

Still working on Fiske.

I need to level up, weapons are weak

I havent had that, but sometimes during an intense battle I somehow manage to enable an auto lock that locks on to one enemy and I can't target other people around me, which lets them bum rush me and I can't defend myself for a few seconds until i manage to break the auto lock :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Spivitz

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I havent had that, but sometimes during an intense battle I somehow manage to enable an auto lock that locks on to one enemy and I can't target other people around me, which lets them bum rush me and I can't defend myself for a few seconds until i manage to break the auto lock :LOL:
Pushing your right stick in should toggle that (R3)

It's handy for the wisps and revenants and other quick irritating flying stuff that jumps out of your camera view

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
You should be able to do it in settings. One thing I do like about this one is the auto climb feature so your not having to smash x or hunt around for wherever the hell your going.

And pinning stuff in your map is a godsend sometimes, I'd spend days trying to find a way to a couple spots if I didn't just follow the compass

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i'll have to check into that. Ive also thought enabling the auto pickup for picking up health stones and shit. Dont know how many times im in a big boss fight w/ health shit all over the place and i always inevitably LOSE health getting hit while im standing over mashing the button trying to pick it up while im still trying to evade incoming attacks :LOL:

Reactions: Fish and sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
You still gotta stop moving for him to grab it and sometimes that'll screw you worse than keeping it movin. This is why I dig using Valor in the rage slot because you get a few short bursts of save that ass and if you get hit during it doesn't seem to take much out of you.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
You still gotta stop moving for him to grab it and sometimes that'll screw you worse than keeping it movin. This is why I dig using Valor in the rage slot because you get a few short bursts of save that ass and if you get hit during it doesn't seem to take much out of you.

oh definitely. Soon as i unlocked valor i havent gone back to the "normal" rage. Thats saved my ass so many times :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Knockin down some beserkers tonight. Took out the two in the pitmines and the bastard that coats your whole health gauge in bifrost and one shots you. That one took a few tries but I ended up getting it. It's amazing how a different armor set makes such a difference but the perks have one hell of an impact for something you don't really notice in battle

Reactions: Spivitz

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Finally got this bitch down. Probably took a good 6 or 7 tries after i got tired of the berserker king pounding my ass, went and got all the flowers for every realm and came back for her. Shes nasty and im not sure it was even worth it other than to say i got her ass.Snapchat-494646656.jpg

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I think I'm kind of disappointed in the grind of this one. I had 100+ into the last one and at 58 hours I have this one down to 4 ravens left, few odds and ends artifacts and lores, the berserker king and I can't get past one of the muspleheim trials where you can't get hit so irs basically done.

Hoping they bring out somethin with new game+ since it's a good game. I'd play it all over again but the endgame is kinda lackluster.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
They're tough until you get leveled to a certain point. I kinda miss tearing through them and figuring out ways through stuff already. There's hardly any enemies endgame once they're cleared out and just walking right through stuff is boring.

I guess I'm gonna have to download forbidden west now so I've got another good game in this genre

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Booted up last night and decided to buckle down and try to finish areas with some walk through help instead of aimlessly trying to find places. Alfheim officially all done.

Also need to find a boss to use the rune weapon given by the berserker king. Apparently it CHUNKS damage off of bosses or completely obliterates normal baddies.

Reactions: sktchy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info