Gaming God of War Ragnarok

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I think some of my fights that I was just getting smacked around on were Beserkers that I was way too under equipped for. I am fighting one in Elfheim now that has two little minion helpers as well. Got got three times and called it a night. I know I can get them I just am trying to figure out if I focus on the beserker or the minons first.

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I think some of my fights that I was just getting smacked around on were Beserkers that I was way too under equipped for. I am fighting one in Elfheim now that has two little minion helpers as well. Got got three times and called it a night. I know I can get them I just am trying to figure out if I focus on the beserker or the minons first.
I found that one and got hauled a few times. There's one where there's two of em too. And as hard as I try and focus on just one I still end up getting them both down to about nothin and I'm done every time. Time to switch up the build I think.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i dont know WTF I just battled with but I pulled them out of a realm tear and there were 2 of them and they both had purple health bars, but I somehow managed to take them both down w/out dying. That could've gone a lot worse ? Soon as I saw that tear floating there I immediately saved my game first, cuz I knew what was about to happen......well I thought I knew.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Rift tears were kind of a pain til I got myself leveled up decent and now I walk through em. My build is almost all strength but with Valor to rebuild health and its great for cruising and smashing but I'm gonna have to build up a runic build and unleash hell with the specials to take the beserkers.

Health and defense don't make a shit if you can land specials and make them hurt and evade while you switch weapons and recharge them. After playing this enough I'm about 100% certain that's how I took sigrun and the gang the last game.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Alright, I think I've had enough of vanaheim for now :LOL: Actually did probably like 3 or 4 favors i found along the way (you kinda just naturally run into them as you're exploring) plus I did Freya's thing. Im ready to go back now. But that will be tomorrow. I put 5 hours in today. Wanted to hit 20 hours, and I did. The controllers almost dead now but it made it :LOL:

Will continue tomorrow.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Didnt play yesterday but I'm back at it for one final push for this weekend. Left Vanaheim and went back to Sindris house. Jesus I thought we were getting somewhere w/ this little shit, and then he goes and throws a tantrum and fucking runs off to Asgard. KIDS!
I want to play some parts for my teenager to get her reactions. If I hear a “stupid kid” remark, I’m either going to die due to extreme eye rolling or have resting Kratos face forever. ??

angry video games GIF

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info