đź’¬ OT Gladiator’s Official Stroke-ing Thread

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I was in the neighborhood today and stopped in to check out this Hellcat. It’s been for sale for a while. $60k, 7k miles. Absolutely love the color.

And this is why I can’t buy a car sight unseen. Long scratches on rear quarter you can see if you zoom in. Very visible door ding. Scratch on hood that ends at front clip with rubbing compound in the cracks. Prolly light accident dealer fixed and didn’t report to carfax. Nobody even came to talk to me. I guess I have stroke written all over me. Scratch (pun intended) this off my list of proverbial cars I will not buy.
View attachment 200632
I thought you would like this Used 2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat for $60977 on Autotrader http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/2955FA16.
I’m surprised the amount of dealership cars that and not going through the used car process like they use to and it shows. Of the dealership inspections I do, they are some of the worse with showing scratches, dings, wheels not re-conditioned, Interior wear not fixed, etc…

just did a 911 gts and it paint chips galore, embarrassed take the pictures, asked the manager if he would like for me to come back after reconditioning, said it has been done lol .

All the dealers I worked for car went through a full interior and exterior refresh and everything was fixed and ready to go as if it was new off off the line.

Reactions: GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
*Under msrp

giphy.gif

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Why do people insist on the shiny black interior detail? It looks so bad. Especially when it is done poorly like in the pic below

2002-chevrolet-camaro-zl-143.webp
Chicago motors buys armorall in 55g drums and just coats everything. Like feet slipping on the mats making it hard to use pedals because your heels slip
IceCreamAssassin IceCreamAssassin

Thread Info