Black.
Kenan Thompson Bring The Funny GIF by NBC

Reactions: Spivitz

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I was in the neighborhood today and stopped in to check out this Hellcat. It’s been for sale for a while. $60k, 7k miles. Absolutely love the color.

And this is why I can’t buy a car sight unseen. Long scratches on rear quarter you can see if you zoom in. Very visible door ding. Scratch on hood that ends at front clip with rubbing compound in the cracks. Prolly light accident dealer fixed and didn’t report to carfax. Nobody even came to talk to me. I guess I have stroke written all over me. Scratch (pun intended) this off my list of proverbial cars I will not buy.
IMG_2738.jpeg

I thought you would like this Used 2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat for $60977 on Autotrader http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/2955FA16.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I was in the neighborhood today and stopped in to check out this Hellcat. It’s been for sale for a while. $60k, 7k miles. Absolutely love the color.

And this is why I can’t buy a car sight unseen. Long scratches on rear quarter you can see if you zoom in. Very visible door ding. Scratch on hood that ends at front clip with rubbing compound in the cracks. Prolly light accident dealer fixed and didn’t report to carfax. Nobody even came to talk to me. I guess I have stroke written all over me. Scratch (pun intended) this off my list of proverbial cars I will not buy.
View attachment 200632
I thought you would like this Used 2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat for $60977 on Autotrader http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/2955FA16.
It would have been nice if you drove it

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL

Thanks for sharing. Because I have nothing better to do, I am constantly monitoring Hellcats, Demons, and d170s pricing. He is 💯 correct. In maybe 6 months I will be in a comfortable financial position that I have not had in many years since I lost my job blah blah blah…I might get lucky and snag a d170 for sticker or an 18 Demon at a reasonable price. That’s the goal. I am open to a non widebody like he mentions if they are $20k under sticker which is a fucking great deal.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Please expound.
I can't go in to detail as it involves a friend who worked for them in service and at one point there were legal proceedings... But they are fucking crooks.

He and I worked in service at McCue. Eventually he ended up at Elmhurst Chevrolet then Castle bought them out. There were lots of shady things that sales were doing. Things like you mentioned with that blue challenger was one he saw a lot of. But lots of other shitty things just in general. Then that cancer worked in to the service department. So, seeing what he went through with them, sorta turned me off.

I also remember, back when I was shopping STS-V's. They had a Black Raven one with the red interior. Spoke with the sales droid on the phone and he, being a sales droid, raved about the car and how mint it was, and what a machine it was. So I went down to the Castle location in Oak Lawn or something in that area (this was 14 - 15 years ago), checked it out. When I got there, they wanted to run a credit application on me just to test drive it, which was the first red flag and I pretty much said KTHXBAI to the sales droid... Which then they had a sudden about face. They pull the car around, the exterior looked like it went through a sand sandstorm, the interior had broken center console pieces and was filthy, it needed both tires and brakes badly, and something just didn't seem right with the engine. It didn't seem to have the oomph that other STS-V's I had driven did. If this is the quality of vehicle they were insisting on running someone's credit history on to simply drive it, I would hate to have seen what they would've done for an actual "nice" car. If you read Bill's Tesla Model S thread in the member rides section, where we're talking about Huntley ford, this place is (well, was), the same sleazy 1980's greasy haired, cheap pressed suit and fake smiled lying shit bags.

• Wow
Reactions: GLADIATOR

Thread Info