💬 OT Gladiator’s Official Stroke-ing Thread

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
IMG_4758.jpeg
Dealer I use for warranty work has 3 ‘23 DDHCs and a few new HC challengers and chargers. They have a reputation of selling for MSRP or less.

IMG_4757.jpeg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
View attachment 201629Dealer I use for warranty work has 3 ‘23 DDHCs and a few new HC challengers and chargers. They have a reputation of selling for MSRP or less.

View attachment 201627
Which dealer? I have noticed them being listed about $4-5k under invoice. Maybe the 23s will get a rebate soon since it appears they are sitting. Even then, I am still looking at $90k loan which might kill my dreams. Did you create a thread for your Durango? Curious on your feedback since you own one.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Which dealer? I have noticed them being listed about $4-5k under invoice. Maybe the 23s will get a rebate soon since it appears they are sitting. Even then, I am still looking at $90k loan which might kill my dreams. Did you create a thread for your Durango? Curious on your feedback since you own one.
If u need a co-signer let me know

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Will banks finance a lemon? This thing got 30k miles so i am guessing whatever was wrong was fixed??
Not all banks I believe it has to be disclosed at time of sale to bank. I believe ford credit will approve the deal but the rate u will not like. Plus it’s a branded title fyi

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Reactions: Bigturbonotch

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
If I were u GLADIATOR GLADIATOR i would find a new heavily discounted 23 hellcat that way it’s not abused, high mileage and clean title and don’t forget u can get a lower interest rate on a new vehicle and also extend the term to 84 mos. But then again u never listen any of us so I don’t know why I ever give you advise

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
If I were u GLADIATOR GLADIATOR i would find a new heavily discounted 23 hellcat that way it’s not abused, high mileage and clean title and don’t forget u can get a lower interest rate on a new vehicle and also extend the term to 84 mos. But then again u never listen any of us so I don’t know why I ever give you advise
And you will co-sign for me, right?

War Friends GIF by Hrithik Roshan

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora

I didn’t make a thread because I left it mostly stock. I have enjoyed it. It’s in for service right now as it needs brake pads and fluids. I drive it pretty hard and it’s hard on gas.

Reactions: GLADIATOR

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005

I didn’t make a thread because I left it mostly stock. I have enjoyed it. It’s in for service right now as it needs brake pads and fluids. I drive it pretty hard and it’s hard on gas.
GLADIATOR GLADIATOR look at all those HELLCATS under MSRP…..

Thread Info