• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

FS: 06 6 speed GTO

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
2006 GTO - Phantom black metallic - 6 speed - 37,xxx miles
The car came from california 3 years ago, and has not seen a salty midwest road while in my possession. it's been garage kept (heated garage) the entire time i've had the car.
It's mostly stock, except for kooks longtube headers with catless midpipes, lingenfelter intake, hurst shifter, a tune (deleted cat codes, deleted "CAGS"), HID low beams (6000k), and HID fog lights (5000k).
with this setup i ran high 12s @ 109mph with a soft launch on ET streets. i have no doubt it would go faster with the right driver
it will come with all the stock parts (exhaust, intake, fuel rail covers, and shifter) plus if i get close to what i want i'll throw in a pair of very lightly used ET streets on 17" gto wheels and an HP tuners with credits used to tune the car.
the car runs and drives perfect, and gets 28mpg highway at 70-75mph. it's always had premium gas in the tank, and mobil 1 oil changes once a year.

service history:
oil pan gasket done at 25k miles
transmission shifter assembly replaced at 25k (the original was leaking oil, i replaced the stock unit with the hurst very shortly after)
A/C compressor replaced at 25k miles
battery replaced last year - had battery tender on through the winter
oil changed every ~4k miles or at the beginning of the season, whichever came first.

the bad:
a few rock chips on the front bumper
one of the rear seat head rests is ripped on the back, which is a common issue for these.

i really hate to see it go, but i just dont drive it enough anymore. i'm asking SOLD!. i have a clean and clear title in my hand. PM me with any questions or interest

Last edited:

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale. You plan on getting something else?

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
Thanks Turk! I'm not really sure what's next at this point. i like the idea of having the extra cash in my savings account over a car sitting in my garage.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
thanks guys. i forgot to add a NOS wet shot kit will be thrown into the mix, with a never opened plate and msd window switch. a bottle and probably misc fittings are all that's needed. most of it's new and never been on the car

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Eight and my Saturn

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
up to the top! i've got a guy from craigslist coming tomorrow, but i would rather see it go to someone on here.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score

uncovered and pulled it out of the garage tonight. spring's coming, someone buy this! before i decide to keep it another year

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Reaction score
What's that tune do for you? Also are the pics before the intake? Looks stock.

Nice ride, I can't believe there are 4 goats on this board alone for sale. I ALMOST want to pick one of these up as a DD but then I'd have to fly back to chicago just to drive it back. Plus I'd have to sell my bike....

Hmmmm very tempting.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
What's that tune do for you? Also are the pics before the intake? Looks stock.

Nice ride, I can't believe there are 4 goats on this board alone for sale. I ALMOST want to pick one of these up as a DD but then I'd have to fly back to chicago just to drive it back. Plus I'd have to sell my bike....

Hmmmm very tempting.
thanks! i deleted the 1-4 skip shift, made some timing adjustments, and deleted the cat and rear o2 codes. also, the intake is just the airfilter end. the stock intake tube doesnt have much for restriction

i say do it! and pick mine. :hsugh: it'd make a fantastic drive back, plus 28mpg highway :pedobear:

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Reaction score
lol I'll think it over, although I can't figure out how you can get 28 mpg on the hwy. I thought most goats get like 24 at best? Or is that just an A4 thing vs. M6 thing...

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Agreed, Ls1 m6s can barely get 26 on the hwy, so not too sure how an ls2 does....

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
What do you know? You don't work on your cars!

And before you freak the fuck out, I'm only kidding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom