FS: 06 6 speed GTO

2006 GTO - Phantom black metallic - 6 speed - 37,xxx miles
The car came from california 3 years ago, and has not seen a salty midwest road while in my possession. it's been garage kept (heated garage) the entire time i've had the car.
It's mostly stock, except for kooks longtube headers with catless midpipes, lingenfelter intake, hurst shifter, a tune (deleted cat codes, deleted "CAGS"), HID low beams (6000k), and HID fog lights (5000k).
with this setup i ran high 12s @ 109mph with a soft launch on ET streets. i have no doubt it would go faster with the right driver
it will come with all the stock parts (exhaust, intake, fuel rail covers, and shifter) plus if i get close to what i want i'll throw in a pair of very lightly used ET streets on 17" gto wheels and an HP tuners with credits used to tune the car.
the car runs and drives perfect, and gets 28mpg highway at 70-75mph. it's always had premium gas in the tank, and mobil 1 oil changes once a year.

service history:
oil pan gasket done at 25k miles
transmission shifter assembly replaced at 25k (the original was leaking oil, i replaced the stock unit with the hurst very shortly after)
A/C compressor replaced at 25k miles
battery replaced last year - had battery tender on through the winter
oil changed every ~4k miles or at the beginning of the season, whichever came first.

the bad:
a few rock chips on the front bumper
one of the rear seat head rests is ripped on the back, which is a common issue for these.

i really hate to see it go, but i just dont drive it enough anymore. i'm asking SOLD!. i have a clean and clear title in my hand. PM me with any questions or interest

DSC_3560.jpg

DSC_3562.jpg

DSC_3548.jpg

DSC_5550.jpg

DSC_5553.jpg

DSC_5554.jpg

Last edited:

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
What's that tune do for you? Also are the pics before the intake? Looks stock.

Nice ride, I can't believe there are 4 goats on this board alone for sale. I ALMOST want to pick one of these up as a DD but then I'd have to fly back to chicago just to drive it back. Plus I'd have to sell my bike....

Hmmmm very tempting.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
What's that tune do for you? Also are the pics before the intake? Looks stock.

Nice ride, I can't believe there are 4 goats on this board alone for sale. I ALMOST want to pick one of these up as a DD but then I'd have to fly back to chicago just to drive it back. Plus I'd have to sell my bike....

Hmmmm very tempting.

thanks! i deleted the 1-4 skip shift, made some timing adjustments, and deleted the cat and rear o2 codes. also, the intake is just the airfilter end. the stock intake tube doesnt have much for restriction

i say do it! and pick mine. :hsugh: it'd make a fantastic drive back, plus 28mpg highway :pedobear:

Thread Info