Fox Chain O'Lakes level's & bridge clearance official thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yeah... I was gone all weekend and expected to come home to destruction. I was watching the levels and it does not look like the rain effected the system much. Unless it is still coming. My rain gauge was maxed out at 1.5 inches. My guess we didn't get the 5 inches they were calling for?

went north. yep.
1569239525158.png

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Yup. This rain was expected yet according to DNR report yesterday the gates on the dams are not even opened all the way. WTF?!?

"Due to the fact that ground is very saturated from precipitation previous two weeks and based on the NWS precipitation forecast above, it appears that the inflows will increase the next few days All sluice gates at Stratton Dam are opened; hinged crest gate at Stratton Dam and Algonquin Dam are partially opened. "

Its cool tho. The lakes were opened for full boating and Blarneys Drink Island Dry and River Shiver happened. Over the weekend. :angrys00ls:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yup. This rain was expected yet according to DNR report yesterday the gates on the dams are not even opened all the way. WTF?!?

"Due to the fact that ground is very saturated from precipitation previous two weeks and based on the NWS precipitation forecast above, it appears that the inflows will increase the next few days All sluice gates at Stratton Dam are opened; hinged crest gate at Stratton Dam and Algonquin Dam are partially opened. "

Its cool tho. The lakes were opened for full boating and Blarneys Drink Island Dry and River Shiver happened. Over the weekend. :angrys00ls:

we got TWICE as much rain as was predicted... so... maybe get all pissed at the meteorologists?

Thread Info