Fox Chain O'Lakes level's & bridge clearance official thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
No it’s been a couple weeks since I’ve been out.

And everything I see says they need to be?? They will be in a heated garage.
Ah ok I saw one like yours Monday.

Everything you see meaning dealer stuff?

I mean... If you halfway trust your garage heat, why bother, solid chance your garage will never get too cold to cause any damage even if the heat went out.

But more importantly I'm quite sure the new seadoo stuff is all closed loop cooling, right?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Winterize a waverunner?

On my 4-stroke Yamaha I fllush with fresh water/hose, change oil and filter, stabilize fuel, let water drain right out the bottom. You shouldn't have to run coolant or anything. You could fog it. But kinda overkill for only a few months of storage if you ask me.
We'll and your Yamaha is different too because isn't it cooled by the water it's running in?

His is setup like a sled or a car... Where it has antifreeze/coolant in it...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Reactions: J-LO

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
River is currently CLOSED to ALL boating. Saw some dude paddling a long "race" kayak downstream this morning. I yelled out "The river is closed"... no response from him. I yelled even louder. "The river is closed". no response from him. Then I yelled out "Hope you get a ticket". no response. Its not someone that was obviously taking a boat to the boat launch this fuck was out for a leisurely morning paddle. Fuck these assholes who think rules do not apply to them. These are the same people trying to ban boating. Fuck that guy. Hope he drowns and goes over the dam.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Thread Info