• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Fox Chain O'Lakes level's & bridge clearance official thread

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

That concrete step where the water is breaking, that’s a good 4-5’ above lake level. The lakefront path is all under water there.

Car almost dragged in from the lot
DUDE

can you imagine being away on your boat, in michigan (state) or up north or something, coming back... your aston fucking martin is nearly off the seawall, smells like dirty wet dog, and the headrests are still soaked? :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
DUDE

can you imagine being away on your boat, in michigan (state) or up north or something, coming back... your aston fucking martin is nearly off the seawall, smells like dirty wet dog, and the headrests are still soaked? :rofl:
Dock boat. Call insurance to have towed and totaled. Uber to the Aston dealer and get a new one on the way home? I mean if your ballin.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Dock boat. Call insurance to have towed and totaled. Uber to the Aston dealer and get a new one on the way home? I mean if your ballin.
yeah, that is if you knew what happened at the harbor while you were away... :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
where's that lake flow to? or does it?

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
im leaning hard towards not bringing my formula back here this year.

fuckit

PANDA

Reaction score
Guys on Chicago Boaters have been reporting those a lot this year. Crazy stuff. Never experienced anything like that when i was in the Harbor.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
once a month at minimum for the past/next few months it seems.

PANDA

Reaction score
I need to get back down there. a Ohio bro I know has a camper near Cumberland and now has a Fountain.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
does he keep it in the water or trailer over?

PANDA

Reaction score
He keeps it on land by the camper and just drops it in for the day when he needs it im pretty sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom