Fox Chain O'Lakes level's & bridge clearance official thread

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
no

that's mutiny

he's talking back by the old grass lake landing- the new rosies italian restaurant

Can't picture it. By Hailings?

I pulled the PQ out Friday because I had a shrink swap appointment Monday. Saturday I was helping my neighbor pull his toon and decided to pull my toon out also since I had his help. The river was at a point where I would either need to take off the Bimini top or disconnect the canvas top on the lift to get the boat out. I said fucked it. Good think I removed it, the river CLOSED Sunday morning. Current was moving also, fastest I have removed a boat during. I was gonna keep in the toon in till the end of the month but not with this flood. Probably take a few weeks for the river to get back to normal, it gets dark at 430PM now, and the next two weekends I am busy.

meh season's over.

Sadly you are right. I'll have to wait till next season to get the new boat out. Even the Jackson Co. ATV trails are closed for there last weekend due to rain. I was planning to go this weekend. This year has sucked.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
[MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION]

Vgb3hho.png

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
water's highest i've seen it this year, this morning, touching the road to my house, surrounding some people's houses in my hood... the road's lowest parts are at 739/740' and water is barely touching the edges... lucky for me, the lowest part of my yard is 747' and my house is above 753 everywhere.

im really surprised the lakes are still considered open but no wake, seeing as how it's well above six feet.

BOATS MAY BE REMOVED FROM ENTIRE SYSTEM: ZONES A, B & C AT A SLOW NO WAKE SPEED | Fox Waterway Agency

oats can be pulled from all zones, A, B and C at slow – no wake speed. Call ahead to verify marinas are open and not sandbagged before proceeding. Flows on the river are fast so maintain extreme caution since rescue crews may be unable to launch in emergencies.

Please maintain caution and stay safe! Thank you.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
water's too warm for anything to happen to a boat right now.

being in the water or above it is likely the safest place if winterization concerns are a thing currently.

I heard marinas/dealers and mechanics are flooded with people freaking out, and a lot of them are stuck dealing with the flood and not winterizing boats.

Thread Info