Gaming Forza Horizon 4

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
good god. They have a new thing called a Super Wheelspin. Its like the regular wheelspin, except there's 3 wheels instead of 1. You can get cars, clothes, emotes, etc. And you get a free spin for every forza game you've played. I got like 6 free spins right off the bat. I now own a '16 bmw M4 gts, '69 camaro ss, '69 Nova SS 396, '68 Dodge Dart, '11 Ferrari FF, '18 Mustang GT, '17 Raptor, '13 Shelby GT500, '11 Transit supersport van..... '18 Kia Stinger, '72 Land Rover forza edition, '15 Mercedes AMG GTS, '16 Nissan Titan Warrior, '93 R32 GTR, '10 Zonda R forza edition, '16 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (that was a preorder bonus), and 2 VW beetle rally cars. I haven't spent 1 dollar on a car yet :rofl: This doesn't even include the free cars I get from the car packs for being a VIP member, one of which includes a koenigsegg agera RS, and all the Bond cars. And that also doesn't include the couple cars you get for free just in the opening stages of the game, of which I chose the '17 Focus RS and '82 Lancia 037 Stradale.

I kinda miss the days when you had to buy a shitbox and work your way up from the bottom.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I also won an F50 GT last night from a wheel spin. Who the hell needs to buy cars anymore? :rofl: I was all excited to build up enough money to buy my first ferrari or lambo, and now I've got 2 ferraris, a zonda, and a koenigsegg and I didn't pay a penny for any of them. Is this what its like to be a trust fund kid?

I did however make 1 purchase last night.

dvCLN6i.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Choosing to make the map essentially void of life was a huge mistake. I feel like I'm just driving around in a test map. A few cars sprinkled in doesnt help.

Making it so that you have up to 64 REAL players on the map is also dumb...as they are ghosts 95% of the time, you cant hit each other and theres nothing to do with them.

The AI is still as dumb as ever.

The map is definitely better than h3. Umm....game is still a ton of fun...but they've definitely made some questionable changes.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm 100% convinced the handling physics straight up change when you're in a race vs free mode. I'm using my TT Huracan, in freemode, I'm carving corners, slingshotting through tight turns....in an actual race, car oversteers, understeers, drive like i'm constantly on ice. Doesnt brake for shit. This is when I rage and curse this game. Its can sometimes feel horribly unbalanced.

I'm legit ready to shelve this game. I swapped to my ACR and the other cars may as well be the millennium falcon. Cant touch them in the straights, they can take turns a 150mph. This is such bullshit.
Also, the ACR sounds like garbage in this.

I'm putting the game back on average difficulty. This isnt worth the BS aggravation.

Edit: Mother FUCK. How the fuck did my game get put on expert :rofl: No wonder I'm getting fucking destroyed.

Edit 2: FYI, the Viper ACR is a pile of shit in this game. It has NO top end, at all...and handles like ass.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Yes, just be prepared for some of the most lopsided racing AI in the history of games. Some will disagree with me, but its horrible. The game itself is a blast and worth the money.

Just get game pass and play it for 10 bucks.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm quick to lose my temper in racing games but I bitched about the same thing in h3. Some races its exhilarating playing catch up and making epic passes, and others you're basically trying to move a blue whale off the racing line and you're are completely outclassed.

But there is much variety in the races that you'll quickly forget about it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Choosing to make the map essentially void of life was a huge mistake. I feel like I'm just driving around in a test map. A few cars sprinkled in doesnt help.

Making it so that you have up to 64 REAL players on the map is also dumb...as they are ghosts 95% of the time, you cant hit each other and theres nothing to do with them.

The AI is still as dumb as ever.

The map is definitely better than h3. Umm....game is still a ton of fun...but they've definitely made some questionable changes.

It is kind of weird how they implemented other players in free roam. You can choose to play offline, and the world will get populated w/ drivatars which you will encounter more frequently, like all the previous horizon games.

I don't remember what i have my AI set on either....I think either above average or the one above that. As long as I can get like top 3 in the races Im fine with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info