Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I would take rubber banding over a game who's AI is programmed to NEVER leave the line its on. I have never seen racing AI that refuses to move even when there are cars slamming into it (including Turismo).

I watched the top two cars driving GLUED to each other b/c neither would move the centimeter from the other to free themselves...I watched free roam AI cause a pile up b/c one car inexplicably stopped in the middle of the road ...I've seen groups of AI piled into each other b/c one car was going 5mph.

Its god awful. The only reason any of the races are "hard" is b/c you end up fucking up b/c the AI cars are built like barges and you cant easily nudge them off their programmed lines.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So does anyone know if there will be NEW events with each season? Meaning new cross country, road racing, etc? Cause I cant believe I've blown through the main content in under 20 hours......(my time played is around 22 hours). I know there will be new championships added but those are only like 3 or 4 races a season.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
tRiWvi3.jpg

8tlWSJI.jpg

suFGoTR.jpg

E2qUIsW.jpg

8vKsDIg.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info