Drag to reposition cover

Ford Bronco is back: It's official

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
There is a low grade fwd model. The sport. Based off the Escape .
Correct, Bronco Sport is for the Karens, first job / post-college ladies and the far left Gheys who do the minimum to get by at work while playing 24 x 7 social justice warrior with a Starbucks in hand

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think the sport is a great wife car. Small and awd and I think it looks “neat”. It also has enough power to get out of its own way which is a rarity in the small cuv market. :dunno:

I’ve seen off-road testing of the jeep renegade (the sports direct competitor) and what it lacks in articulation it makes up for in off-road tech which seems to do decent.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
I hate the concept of a CUV masquerading as an "off-road" vehicle...but I think it's FAR AND AWAY better looking than the new Escape, and that alone sells me at least a little on it.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I hate the concept of a CUV masquerading as an "off-road" vehicle...but I think it's FAR AND AWAY better looking than the new Escape, and that alone sells me at least a little on it.
I’d imagine the sport can be equally as good.

svtcobra725

Reaction score
From a family member of mine that used to work at Ford and now for the parent company of the Jeep/ Chrysler group. I asked her how she felt about the bronco.
IMG_3168.jpg

MikeyLikesIt

2019 F150 Platinum
Reaction score
Jeep has done nothing to push the wrangler forward in my opinion. You'd have to point out the difference between the JK and the JL. They haven't addresses issues such as steering complaints.

What is sad is now Jeep will offer a V8, they will make styling changes, they will address concerns not because people have been asking for it, but because they have a little competition.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Jeep has done nothing to push the wrangler forward in my opinion. You'd have to point out the difference between the JK and the JL. They haven't addresses issues such as steering complaints.

What is sad is now Jeep will offer a V8, they will make styling changes, they will address concerns not because people have been asking for it, but because they have a little competition.

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
You guys see this?

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
It’s always weird when a company just tries to compete in the largest car segment and that’s the shit they come up with. What differentiates you from any other crapper?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom