Drag to reposition cover

Ford Bronco is back: It's official

SRT41320

Reaction score
I will say ford did an amazing job! BUT if you're going to try and steal the spotlight from the wrangler, you need to do it better AND cheaper. I see a lot of homeruns (sasquatch package on all models, 3 piece hard top), but its more money and cant tow more.... and those hideous cargo tie downs on the hood:sick:

It'll have better on road manners with the IRS, but I'll bet money the jeep is better off road. But since 99% of either the jeeps or broncos will just be used to cruise the local sonic or mall, it'll be a good selling truck

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I will say ford did an amazing job! BUT if you're going to try and steal the spotlight from the wrangler, you need to do it better AND cheaper. I see a lot of homeruns (sasquatch package on all models, 3 piece hard top), but its more money and cant tow more.... and those hideous cargo tie downs on the hood:sick:

It'll have better on road manners with the IRS, but I'll bet money the jeep is better off road. But since 99% of either the jeeps or broncos will just be used to cruise the local sonic or mall, it'll be a good selling truck
Do you have a Jeep?

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

bruh

better- check. cheaper? similar priced is fine.

towing? as mentioned elsewhere, most buyers in this segment probably don't care.

wannnnnt

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
what really blows is the blazer is fucking sweet in person. i really dig how they look.

just why the fuck did they name it that...
Yeah but it's still just another crossover in a sea of crossovers. GM killed the blazer in the mid 90's and just reinforced with this remodel that they want to keep it a chicks car until the end of time.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's just another crossover in a sea of crossovers. GM killed the blazer in the mid 90's and just reinforced with this remodel that they want to keep it a chicks car until the end of time.

it's one of the better looking crossovers though- and at least has some performance to back it up, which is odd for the segment.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
it's one of the better looking crossovers though- and at least has some performance to back it up, which is odd for the segment.
The mid-size SUV group is giant...I had to look it up to see what's in it :rofl: One list has the X5, Ranger Rover, Disco, Q8, Cayenne, Exploder, and about 20 others...Which I guess makes sense...I also didn't realize GM put the 3.6 V6 into the Blazer, which would definitely boogy. It's no Explorer ST, but it ain't bad at all.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
How much does GM hate themselves right now?

Agree - should have saved the “Blazer” name, but if sales numbers are good then GM Execs couldn’t care less.

‘Cuz electric Hummer

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
what really blows is the blazer is fucking sweet in person. i really dig how they look.

just why the fuck did they name it that...
They wanted to name it a Camaro name of some kind because that’s literally what it is in SUV form but all their name tests came back with Blazer as more well received.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah but it's still just another crossover in a sea of crossovers. GM killed the blazer in the mid 90's and just reinforced with this remodel that they want to keep it a chicks car until the end of time.
Would be an alright wife car but that’s about it. It looks fine but agreed, compared to anything else in its class it’s the fucking same.

it is weird they named it the blazer. The C/K series trucks sold like crazy for years and years. You’d think they’d want to get on the suv craze with a blazer but guess not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom