giphy.gif

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I think the sport is a great wife car. Small and awd and I think it looks “neat”. It also has enough power to get out of its own way which is a rarity in the small cuv market. :dunno:

I’ve seen off-road testing of the jeep renegade (the sports direct competitor) and what it lacks in articulation it makes up for in off-road tech which seems to do decent.

Reactions: SRT41320

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
Jeep has done nothing to push the wrangler forward in my opinion. You'd have to point out the difference between the JK and the JL. They haven't addresses issues such as steering complaints.

What is sad is now Jeep will offer a V8, they will make styling changes, they will address concerns not because people have been asking for it, but because they have a little competition.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Jeep has done nothing to push the wrangler forward in my opinion. You'd have to point out the difference between the JK and the JL. They haven't addresses issues such as steering complaints.

What is sad is now Jeep will offer a V8, they will make styling changes, they will address concerns not because people have been asking for it, but because they have a little competition.
giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
You guys see this?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info