• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

First COPO Camaro in the 8s - FIGHT

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Lot of butthurt going on in here......

Bingo-Night-Just-Got-Real.jpg

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
i in numerous threads have said how awesome the mustang is.

:rofl:
I gotta say I've never seen you say anything positive about a mustang. But thats just how it goes on here I guess.
In actuality, there are quite a few GM cars/trucks that I am a big fan of (the camaro not being one of them). But all of the Ford and GM guys LOVE to troll one another on here, so I guess a lot of peoples actual feelings go out the window when it comes to the usual back and forth rustling of jimmies.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I gotta say I've never seen you say anything positive about a mustang. But thats just how it goes on here I guess.
In actuality, there are quite a few GM cars/trucks that I am a big fan of (the camaro not being one of them). But all of the Ford and GM guys LOVE to troll one another on here, so I guess a lot of peoples actual feelings go out the window when it comes to the usual back and forth rustling of jimmies.

I'll get to a computer and show you, look harder..

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

He calls them girls cars and constantly rips on them. Then he projects his butthurt onto me suggesting that I hate on GM when in fact I do not. I only defend Ford hate comments.

Yesterday I suggested s00ls remove the vents on the front 1/4 panels from his Buick to make the car look cleaner and he started to flip out about how Musatngs are ugly. :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
He calls them girls cars and constantly rips on them. Then he projects his butthurt onto me suggesting that I hate on GM when in fact I do not. I only defend Ford hate comments.

Yesterday I suggested s00ls remove the vents on the front 1/4 panels from his Buick to make the car look cleaner and he started to flip out about how Musatngs are ugly. :rofl:

My gf called them girls cars sweetie, keep up, Mook was there...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

And I never said mustangs were ugly... I was making a point of how silly it would be to put 1k$ into a 7k$ car to get rid of them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info