Netflix Dark

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Putting this in spoilers just b/c of the last line.

Although it has become a sort of tradition for Netflix to cancel shows after three seasons, this isn't the case with Dark. In an Instagram post, Odar explained the plan was always to finish the story and end the never-ending cycle of time travel paradoxes.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
No wonder i didn't remember it. It was before he went in, and it wasnt really prominently featured, but still, i'll be damned.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I know I'm only on ep 2 but im finding atmos to be quite good in this show so far

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
ep 2 watched. I really feel like the first 2 ep should be watched together. But still, my brain is already spinning with theories :LOL:

sound design and soundtrack is definitely top notch in this show so far.

I'll be able to knock out more episodes this weekend.

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
ep 2 watched. I really feel like the first 2 ep should be watched together. But still, my brain is already spinning with theories :LOL:

sound design and soundtrack is definitely top notch in this show so far.

I'll be able to knock out more episodes this weekend.
How are you watching? Dubbed, German with English subtitles or......dubbed with subtitles?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
People sure do love picking up dead birds in this show. I'm sure they have meaning, but I have NEVER seen a dead bird on the ground and thought "hey I think i'll pick this thing up" :LOL:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Guess I'll start up ep 7 and see how far i get. Maybe reading subtitles will distract me from my immense back pain

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
So without any spoilers, is it ever explained why that one cop has a bandage/eye patch over his face? I thought I had just missed something early in the show, but doing some light research it seems most people were as confused as I am when this came out. Its bugging the hell out of me

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So without any spoilers, is it ever explained why that one cop has a bandage/eye patch over his face? I thought I had just missed something early in the show, but doing some light research it seems most people were as confused as I am when this came out. Its bugging the hell out of me
Nah. It's basically a running joke.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
So I guess Raider really was the name of Twix bars in Germany back in the 80s. :LOL: Had to look that up also. I need to stop looking things up and watch this show. Cant help it tho. I need to know things.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Man they need to put a friggin bell on old Helge or something :LOL: Dude just gets up and walks out whenever he pleases and no one ever sees him

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
watched 7 and 8. Thats all I can take tonight. Its getting to the point where Im gonna need Neil deGrasse Tyson to explain this show to me

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
didnt watch any last night so I had to watch at least 1 ep tonight. ep 9 done. Man this shit is getting complicated.

I'll try and finish up the final ep of S1 tomorrow night

The only thing I do know after 9 episodes is that the weather in Germany is absolute shit no matter what year it is :ROFLMAO: But I don't mind because the constant rain and thunder really lets the Atmos shine

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
No plot reason. But you’ll get the joke in the later seasons.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
watched 7 and 8. Thats all I can take tonight. Its getting to the point where Im gonna need Neil deGrasse Tyson to explain this show to me
Even black science man will throw his hands up in the air by season two and just scream WTF.

I needed a damn map to keep track of things by season 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom