Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Putting this in spoilers just b/c of the last line.

Although it has become a sort of tradition for Netflix to cancel shows after three seasons, this isn't the case with Dark. In an Instagram post, Odar explained the plan was always to finish the story and end the never-ending cycle of time travel paradoxes.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
ep 2 watched. I really feel like the first 2 ep should be watched together. But still, my brain is already spinning with theories :LOL:

sound design and soundtrack is definitely top notch in this show so far.

I'll be able to knock out more episodes this weekend.
How are you watching? Dubbed, German with English subtitles or......dubbed with subtitles?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So without any spoilers, is it ever explained why that one cop has a bandage/eye patch over his face? I thought I had just missed something early in the show, but doing some light research it seems most people were as confused as I am when this came out. Its bugging the hell out of me

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So without any spoilers, is it ever explained why that one cop has a bandage/eye patch over his face? I thought I had just missed something early in the show, but doing some light research it seems most people were as confused as I am when this came out. Its bugging the hell out of me
Nah. It's basically a running joke.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
EsO7DAB.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
didnt watch any last night so I had to watch at least 1 ep tonight. ep 9 done. Man this shit is getting complicated.

I'll try and finish up the final ep of S1 tomorrow night

The only thing I do know after 9 episodes is that the weather in Germany is absolute shit no matter what year it is :ROFLMAO: But I don't mind because the constant rain and thunder really lets the Atmos shine

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
No plot reason. But you’ll get the joke in the later seasons.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
watched 7 and 8. Thats all I can take tonight. Its getting to the point where Im gonna need Neil deGrasse Tyson to explain this show to me
Even black science man will throw his hands up in the air by season two and just scream WTF.

I needed a damn map to keep track of things by season 3.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info