Netflix Dark

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally finished up the last episode of season 1. Jesus, I think this is gonna be a weekend only show for me. Shit just strains my brain too much and I got nuthin left in the tank when I go to work the next day :ROFLMAO:

There is definitely so much I'm loving about this show, but trying to keep up w/ the plot is not one of them. I will continue on tho.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Glad you’re enjoying this, it’s hard to keep up at times though

It wasn't so bad at first (at the start of S1) but then things escalated real quick :LOL: Once I got my head around all that it hasnt been so bad. Even some of the big "reveals" weren't so shocking to me cuz I already kinda saw them coming. Just finished up S2 tho and I get the feeling this show still has a few loops to throw me. Especially w/ the way yall been talkin bout S3.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
First 3 ep watched. That'll do.

So if i understand this, theres now 2 worlds I have to follow along with, and keep track of which characters from which worlds are in each of them, and in what time period they all exist within each world. Ok.

tumblr_n6cyv0QbeX1tr2c16o1_400.gifv

That sweet little transition they do every time they switch between worlds really does help tho.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Yes.

Yeah, in the alternate world all of the houses are reversed.

So, I assume that when they filmed the alternate world they printed all the pictures in reverse, then flipped the filmed image so that the words were right, and. Which means all the people who were right handed are probably left handed.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yes.

Yeah, in the alternate world all of the houses are reversed.

So, I assume that when they filmed the alternate world they printed all the pictures in reverse, then flipped the filmed image so that the words were right, and. Which means all the people who were right handed are probably left handed.

I noticed that also. and Even how Martha
wears the yellow rain jacket that Jonas wore, and even down to how she comes down in the morning and smells the milk just like Jonas always does

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info