Netflix Dark

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Been slowly watching this for the last few weeks. until recently, I've found this show to be very dense, so I'd only watch 1 episode at a time and let it marinate. I'm 3 episodes into season 3.

I'm sure this has been linked before, but this is a neat site to help you understand what's going on in each episode. I haven't gone to it much, but definitely helped me get my bearings in season 1.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Had to stay away from this for the last couple days cuz I knew my brain just couldnt handle it, but just watched Ep 6......and yeah...brain is getting scrambled again :LOL: 2 episodes left in S3. I may just wait until this weekend to knock them both out and then spend the next 4 weeks thinking way too much about this show

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Only the final episode to go now. Jesus my head. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the concept that Elisabeth

Is really Charlottes mother, from Noah, which means Elisabeth and Charlotte are BOTH mother and daughter to each other....

I mean....

main-qimg-28af4ca5d098e958cce7e44f358a98b1

And then Bartosz goes and

Has a son with Silja, who is the daughter of Hannah and Egon, who they name Hanno, but really it's Noah, and...

Gonna pour myself another 11% beer and get this over with.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I actually cant believe how well they wrapped everything up in the final episode. There are shows with FAR FAR less complicated plotlines that have way worse endings than this show did. I'm actually quite impressed. The journey was weird, but goddamnit it was worth it.

Also I kinda wanna rewatch Interstellar now.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I actually cant believe how well they wrapped everything up in the final episode. There are shows with FAR FAR less complicated plotlines that have way worse endings than this show did. I'm actually quite impressed. The journey was weird, but goddamnit it was worth it.

Also I kinda wanna rewatch Interstellar now.
And now you understand why when people say its crazy in season 1 we just politely laugh and say buckle up.

• Haha

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I have not read any spoilers. Last year I tried to watch this, did not make it through the first episode. About how many episodes do I need to watch to really enjoy it?
All of them, you WILL be lost. With all of the time jumps, sometimes they are essentially repeating scenes with minor variations that are important later on.

Reactions: blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, definitely try again. I would consume them slowly. There's alot to absorb in each episode, I would watch 1 per night and not try and binge them. I let each episode marinade. I also used this site to help me follow the timelines, especially during the first season to get my bearings.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I found after I was about 3 episodes into season 1. The layout of that site is great, pick the season and episode and it gives you some good recap and character maps (who is related to who) and it helps when they start time jumping to know what 2 actors are playing the same character in different times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info