Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 soft reboot)

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I wouldn’t say easy. I have a lot of trouble knowing if it’s a teammates footsteps vs an enemy, unless I know for sure I’m deep behind their lines. If you camp sure it’s simple but boring.

I’ve never struggled with a cod like I have this one, and from this thread and videos I’ve seen online I’m not alone.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I guess it’s just that the maps are so small it’s hard to pick out enemy footsteps with all your teammates running around, spawning behind you, and the non stop explosions.
I’m used to PUBG which you can really tell when someone is coming up on you and whether they’re above or below you if in a building.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I'm actually enjoying this Cod compared to the last several. Takes a few matches but then I'm always top 3 until I turn it off.

As for battle royal.... There's a rumor that it's going to happen. Just don't know when.

Quoting myself, but to add to this "rumor," it's allegedly going to be a 200 player battle royal and will have a couple older CoD maps in it as one giant map.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
2v2 is slowly becoming my favorite mode.....when its not a pile of shit. Arent these games running on dedicated servers? There is 100% old school lag in these matches. You know the kind I mean....where you watch the kill cam and you clearly won the firefight yet you still got slaughtered.

The last match I just played...dude was laying on the flag, I shot him w/ the shotgun 4 times. 4. And he shot my pinky toe and I died. Its such fucking bullshit.

I watched Jean Ralphio Jean Ralphio run up on a guy and fire and the game acted like he was flicking his dick around instead. So fucking retarded.

Reactions: Jean Ralphio

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
2v2 is slowly becoming my favorite mode.....when its not a pile of shit. Arent these games running on dedicated servers? There is 100% old school lag in these matches. You know the kind I mean....where you watch the kill cam and you clearly won the firefight yet you still got slaughtered.

The last match I just played...dude was laying on the flag, I shot him w/ the shotgun 4 times. 4. And he shot my pinky toe and I died. Its such fucking bullshit.

I watched Jean Ralphio Jean Ralphio run up on a guy and fire and the game acted like he was flicking his dick around instead. So fucking retarded.

Same thing with that clip I sent you. All my bullets went through the guy, but he shot me easily. I would be shocked if these games are on dedicated servers with the amount of lag complaints I've seen online

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info