Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 soft reboot)

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
2 rounds
30+ min total
5 kills

I suck... Hahaha

So fuck it, in my bar

I think I have you on my friends list. We should link up and get dominated together. Lol.

Usually after a few/several matches when I play Multiplayer solo, I don't do to bad. But when I play with friends.... I suck even more. I wasn't doing to bad last night on the quick play rotation.

Reactions: Spivitz

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
These maps and spawns are so fucking broken :rofl:

I told you spawns were broken but you didn’t agree with me before lol. A lot of people are complaining about the larger maps.

I really only have 2 maps I enjoy a lot. The London map in that ship yard or whatever place with the boxes and the train running above it... and the bridge map. Besides those I don’t like the rest.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Daddy is pleased

20191031_195342.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm trying to camp less and work the maps more and I'm only camping when others do...but sometimes its too easy not to sit and rack up kills because people are idiots. But the general camping in this game is horrid. Worse than probably any other shooter I've played in recent memory.

The playlists are SUPER broken. Playing hardcore or kill confirmed, you're literally stuck with 3 maps. Such bullshit.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I haven't played much lately with work, family, and well.... Just getting home late and waking up at 4am.

Played a bit tonight and was doing pretty well.... Until I was getting controller lag. I'd hit a direction and there'd be a second delay and it'll move more than what I wanted. Last time I experienced that was when the ps4 was in the media closet and I was using my scuff controller. After a few matches I just turned it off.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Played some last night. Gun fight is still my 100% favorite because it takes away all of the bullshit in this game.

Regular mode surprisingly is next in line, in previous versions I would only play hardcore, however with the shitty designs of these maps I basically spawn run around and die from someone in a tiny window or laying down on the ground.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info