Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 soft reboot)

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Haven’t really had too many issues with 2v2. Every now and then I’ll get some odd hit markers or kills. But all in all I rarely rage in that mode. You definitely get some sweaters in there too. It’s intense.
Blatant issues with lag. It's just like old school COD. Watch the kill cams closely.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Almost played some co-op last night until I realized I'd have to play with retards.

I went absolutely HAM on some kids last night on caves (night). First 2 minutes was a 9 kill streak of 2-3 at a time on the same 2-3 people using the M4 with nothing on it. :rofl: 2.89 k/d at the end of the match.

Forgot I'm actually halfway decent in FPS's with a mouse/keyboard.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Hell, the team I'm on usually does pretty damn well... Although I may be the only person doing the objective. Some players will do it a little but just not enough. It's an afterthought for them. Half the time we still win and I maintain the top 3 players from the game but still would be nice to have players that want to play.

I just play quick play (unfiltered), but lately after the last update, it seems to lean towards Headquarters or Domination 90% of the time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info