Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 soft reboot)

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Hardcore only for me. I just spent 4 hours with old xbox friends playing. Me on the PC. I was able to use the xbox companion app on the PC to sign into live and join their chat party. Then joined them separately in the game and we were all playing together while being in a live party. Super cool. Great game too.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
I was playing some game that was more realistic. No HUD, dark as fuck, used night vision, didn’t tell you of the kills. Now it updated and I can’t find it.
Anyone remember what it was called? Only played twice so far and that seemed to be the most fun
The big map sucks. Spawn, dead, rinse, repeat

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I was playing some game that was more realistic. No HUD, dark as fuck, used night vision, didn’t tell you of the kills. Now it updated and I can’t find it.
Anyone remember what it was called? Only played twice so far and that seemed to be the most fun
The big map sucks. Spawn, dead, rinse, repeat

I think you're thinking of NVG.

I played 1 or 2 games of ground war then went back to quick play. First few matches I did mediocre but then started dominating the leader boards for a while. Towards the end of my play time, I went back to mediocre and turned it off.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I win

20191109_113702.jpg

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
I think you're thinking of NVG.

I played 1 or 2 games of ground war then went back to quick play. First few matches I did mediocre but then started dominating the leader boards for a while. Towards the end of my play time, I went back to mediocre and turned it off.
I don’t even see NVG anymore
But so far that was the best. I don’t care for capture the flag or plant the Bomb
Also the big maps makes it feel like fortnite

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Man, it took like 30 min to update last night thus I got no game...
Maybe tonight.

I do think it's pretty cool how the PS4/ Xbox players are in the same on line games.

I'm assuming there is no way to differentiate between the two, not that it matters.

In the lobby, you can see what system they are using next to the players name.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I’ve commented a few times in games where it feels like the enemy must see me a full second when I come around the corner before I see them. I mean I turn the corner and I’m dead. And they are running as well, not like they are camped watching my path.

It’s turn the corner boom dead.

There are so many good things in this game. The sound is great, the graphics are amazing, the guns look sick as hell. But it’s basically all overshadowed by the shit ass play.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info