Gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Multi-player is crap.

I have no issues with crashes or bugs... Graphically, the game runs perfect. about 200FPS at 1440P ultra settings.

the game just plays like shit. something is just.. off.. about it compared to prior COD titles... It obviously uses a different engine that Modern Warfare. TTK is crazy long on any gun.

Out of all the pages/forums I'm on, the general consensus is that treyarch fucked up this title. I usually like their games too.

Zombies is good though. Glad they brought back an old school feel to it. Thats all I play, other than warzone now.

This ^ when you play multiplayer you are just like how am I dying so much why is it so off? I’m not the best, but I rarely get many kills in this game. It’s like I’m always a few frames behind. Something is not right with this title. I’ve never had this issue before

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Multi-player is crap.

I have no issues with crashes or bugs... Graphically, the game runs perfect. about 200FPS at 1440P ultra settings.

the game just plays like shit. something is just.. off.. about it compared to prior COD titles... It obviously uses a different engine that Modern Warfare. TTK is crazy long on any gun.

Out of all the pages/forums I'm on, the general consensus is that treyarch fucked up this title. I usually like their games too.

Zombies is good though. Glad they brought back an old school feel to it. Thats all I play, other than warzone now.

Agreed on all points. They tweaked zombies some to make it better too. It was way too easy when I got to 55 or whatever level I made it to. It seems more normal now where on level 32 it actually seems challenging. Not much, but a little

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Agreed on all points. They tweaked zombies some to make it better too. It was way too easy when I got to 55 or whatever level I made it to. It seems more normal now where on level 32 it actually seems challenging. Not much, but a little

I didnt read if they fixed the glitch where the Gallo and Heuer shotgun drops all attachments (loses them permanently) when PaPing them

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Zombies is definitely harder now. I like it. It’s more challenging

I hate the ranking systems. I'm ranked like 172,638. I miss when they tracked all the random shit. Like revives, doors opened, perks drank. At least then you could tell that all the people that have "made" it to round 26,000 with a total of like 3,000 kills never opened doors or anything ?

Reactions: Marko

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Is it worth buying modern warfare? It’s still $60, but wondering if anyone still plays it

Well warzone is free to play so you dont need it for that. The story is good and worth a play through but not for $60. And I still play MW multiplayer every day and thats worth it to me. So I would say yes, but only if you are planning on playing any of the multiplayer modes. Otherwise warzone is free and you dont need to buy MW for it.

Cold war on the other hand has little going for it. The MP maps are few and rather garbage. The only thing about that game is Zombies which rocks. And when they finally drop the next map, its going to be more awesome.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
My kids and I play multiplayer almost every day. I can't get into Warzone. Don't know why, but I just don't have as much fun as I do playing MP.

My 5 year old got 35 eliminations in a team deathmatch.....was one of my most proud father moments lol. My wife told him he's not allowed to tell people at school that he plays LOL!!

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
My kids and I play multiplayer almost every day. I can't get into Warzone. Don't know why, but I just don't have as much fun as I do playing MP.

My 5 year old got 35 eliminations in a team deathmatch.....was one of my most proud father moments lol. My wife told him he's not allowed to tell people at school that he plays LOL!!
I let my 6 year old daughter play with me sometimes.

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere

My internet is trash currently....so I'm stuck playing local for the most part. I can play MP but it just usually infuriates me and I quit lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info