Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
multiplayer is PURE TRASH... coming from someone that has played every COD from 2009 religiously...

Zombies is great fun though. Im glad its back to its former glory... BO4 zombies was NOT good.

My wife and I have gotten to round 36ish so far.

Nccstud Nccstud, what are we at so far? 37? I know you've gotten higher.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Online shooters have kind of turned to shit. I continue to get worse at them but I enjoy playing them...but thats become less and less. Theres no innovation, just like whats become of racing games.

We need an evolution of the genre.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
The green dogs on zombies are one shot with a shotgun. Buy the shotty on the wall of the plane outside the back before you get to that round. Thats also the first gun I upgrade with pack a punch. Its brutal.

As for MP, I like it but I like MW MP better. And I only play HC MP. I think core mp is shit. You shouldn't need to empty a whole mag into someone to get them down.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Is anyone even really playing multi-player? Seems like no one gives a shit about the game. I played a few rounds, hated the maps and went back to zombies.
I've been playing multiplayer but mainly have been focusing on Nuketown for the most part then when bored ill go back to the normal maps. Now that somebody else I play with got the game, it'll be a combination of zombies with the multiplayer maps.

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Fucking stupid. The last 3 zombies for a successful exfil were fucking downstairs. Stupid game.

PS...there are zombies after level 50 that are FAST. Holy hell

PXL_20201129_200055220.jpg

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
i find rounds go much faster than previous call of duties.

I have a youtube video somewhere of me doing round 52+ or something on Kino Der Toten on blackops1. It took me over 6 hours. I got tired and gave up. Since you couldnt pause it back then.

I fully agree with that. We played for like 5 hours in black ops 2 or so and got to round 45 or something

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Do you guys upgrade the ammo mods under skills? With crystals we earn playing.

Yeah, all my stuff is upgraded. Depends on the level you are. I would upgrade brain rot when you can. I updated all of my perks first, then the weapon class I used most, then ring of fire. Ring of fire and brain rot are later on in levels though for unlocks.

Reactions: Marko
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info