Gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Finally got to try it. No idea wtf I was doing though in regards to finding anything out about the map. Had to shut it down because bed time ?

Edit: Tombstone perk is like cheating. It's an extra self revive when you already start with one....and late in the game it just can be bought again.

PXL_20210205_031816046.jpg

Reactions: Marko and ZXMustang

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Finally got to try it. No idea wtf I was doing though in regards to finding anything out about the map. Had to shut it down because bed time ?

Edit: Tombstone perk is like cheating. It's an extra self revive when you already start with one....and late in the game it just can be bought again.

View attachment 80646
Yeah thats only on Solos where you start with a self revive. Thats new now being able to play solos.

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
3 things.

When you scan the eyeball, the desk drawer opens. Take the key. Then if you go into the 2 bunkers kinda by Tombstone, there are 3 lockers in the right one and 6 in the left one you can open. Certain lockers spawn Mimics and you have to kill one that drops a piece.

The other part is to use the computer again. It has a radar looking thing on it. The lit up part will travel around and stop on a section(corresponding to a dart board section). It will stop on 3 parts that you need to remember in order. Go back and if you're facing pack a punch, look left 90° and there is a dart board on the wall in that room. Shoot the actual numbers of the dart board in order, then bullseye. A part will drop.

Last, wait for one of the big guys with the cannon arm to spawn in the later levels and kill him(I think it helps to shoot his cannon). Eventually they will drop a part that needs to get charged back in the room with the eyeball. On the bench to the right of the armor upgrade machine. It has to charge for a round or 2, then when it's yellow to pick up, you can pick it up and build on the bench where the blueprint was.

Reactions: Marko

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
I finally got the Rai K gun out of that mystery crate. Lol.

I think if we wait for the light on it to turn yellow. That gun will come out. But there’s a time limit.

And the other way of collecting parts and building it , isn’t too hard.

easiest and fastest way are the trials.. i usually get the rai-k at round 5 or less

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info