đź“° Auto News Cadillac CT4-V And CT5-V Blackwing Info Leaks, Reveal Details Coming Jan 7

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
To really piss in TCG Cheerieos Id argue a new Porsche Taycan is far better money spent for same price range.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rent Free

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Dinosaur engine. When they have better options is why its gets the criticism.

None of you have to agree with me nor do I care.

Want an LT4 Cadillac go buy one they started making them in 2014.........

:rofl:

I mean, both setups are "dinosaurs" if you want to split hairs... Pushrod OHV engines have been around since the late 1800's... But that new tech OHC setup came out in the real early 1900's. :D

For the record, I like both. I've have many of both. Both have plusses and minuses.

I would've REALLY have loved to take that CT6-V with it's Blackwing for a test drive, but it wasn't in the cards. But that startup. Man that thing sounded sooo good.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I mean, both setups are "dinosaurs" if you want to split hairs... Pushrod OHV engines have been around since the late 1800's... But that new tech OHC setup came out in the real early 1900's. :D

For the record, I like both. I've have many of both. Both have plusses and minuses.

I would've REALLY have loved to take that CT6-V with it's Blackwing for a test drive, but it wasn't in the cards. But that startup. Man that thing sounded sooo good.

Thats the engine this car should have got too.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
Isn't gm's plan to go all electric in like 10 years? They're probably not going to bother with developing any new stuff. Let's just be happy this exists.

Anyway here's the future head 2 head review against the m5. It's slower in the 1/4 but handles better. The interior doesn't feel as good but it's good enough. The manual gives it a narrow win.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Update: A Cadillac representative confirmed to Motor1.com that pricing for a fully configured CT5-V Blackwing is $125,980. The most expensive CT4-V Blackwing costs $87,775. These prices are slightly higher than the unconfirmed figures previously reported by Cadillac Society. Both prices include destination charges. At this time, a complete breakdown of options from Cadillac is unavailable.

• Haha
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info