Bully-flo Racing and Kevin Yates heads

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Damn them pictures look like a mess. How do you tell what install height is on all of them or how do they get that far out of whack. Some being way shorter or taller?

Also I don't have a clue what is the most you could shim the spring height to compensate in getting them all to the same height? Im sure them heads are beyond saving even if they have new guides?

Damn them pictures look like a mess. How do you tell what install height is on all of them or how do they get that far out of whack. Some being way shorter or taller?

Also I don't have a clue what is the most you could shim the spring height to compensate in getting them all to the same height? Im sure them heads are beyond saving even if they have new guides?

Shimming the springs won't affect valve tip height...just the spring's installed height/preload/seat pressure.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
The thread on GPF's disappeared overnight. Not locked....completely gone.

GPF is getting to be a joke a few mods got shit canned and others promoted lol....

chemo is slowly taking over on that forum its dying slowly.....

mostly because of the fvcktard mods destroying the forum. :picard:

ps a few over there back hinson so the thread evaporated..... just like the hinson conform or get banished facebook page.

shhh no one better let the truth out!

GPF is getting to be a joke a few mods got shit canned and others promoted lol....

chemo is slowly taking over on that forum its dying slowly.....

mostly because of the fvcktard mods destroying the forum. :picard:

ps a few over there back hinson so the thread evaporated..... just like the hinson conform or get banished facebook page.

shhh no one better let the truth out!

I wouldn't last 10 seconds over there. I just can't help calling that guy out on his B.S.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info