Bud light goes woke

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

I don't get why demographics who they're trying to make money on the backs of don't ask this personally. Maybe it's because I'm white and CISgendered and all that shit but if someone went and started producing such products I'd think they were idiots, insane, bigoted or a comedian.

• Haha
Reactions: Rent Free

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
1684525599143.png

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

I missed this article on WSJ, this is solid. That chart is very telling.

I still don't understand how there was such a lag in their stock price decline but it seems like it's finally being realized, 12% down from their recent high and falling. I hope they get wrecked in Q2. Every acquaintance, friend-of-a-friend etc that I knew that drank bud light has switched to miller, and no matter what you read or who you talk to (consumers, distributors etc) you hear the same thing. Where there's smoke there is fire.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Remember a few years back when it was all about the right to get married? "That's all we want".
The trans people hijacked the lesbian/gay movement for sure. Now it's all "we just want to live our lives" oh but btw, that includes "educating"/influencing your kids about their ability to choose a gender, and if you disagree you're a bigot. Fuck off freakshow, back to your studio apartment. You and your partner can't even have kids so your opinion on the education system or what kids should be exposed to does not matter.

I'd argue that, in a majority of cases, this is just mental illness in disguise and as such should NOT be normalized or even accepted.

Mr_Roboto

TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
The trans people hijacked the lesbian/gay movement for sure. Now it's all "we just want to live our lives" oh but btw, that includes "educating"/influencing your kids about their ability to choose a gender, and if you disagree you're a bigot. Fuck off freakshow, back to your studio apartment. You and your partner can't even have kids so your opinion on the education system or what kids should be exposed to does not matter.

I'd argue that, in a majority of cases, this is just mental illness in disguise and as such should NOT be normalized or even accepted.
Don't forget if you're a lesbian who's not into chicks with dicks you're a TERF now.
I missed this article on WSJ, this is solid. That chart is very telling.

I still don't understand how there was such a lag in their stock price decline but it seems like it's finally being realized, 12% down from their recent high and falling. I hope they get wrecked in Q2. Every acquaintance, friend-of-a-friend etc that I knew that drank bud light has switched to miller, and no matter what you read or who you talk to (consumers, distributors etc) you hear the same thing. Where there's smoke there is fire.
Their stock is at 58, it was at 45 less than a year ago. I was looking at it from a "lets buy some while the heat is on them" standpoint but not even worth it right now. If it went to 40-45 I'd be inclined to grab a few shares since I have to sit on it for a year anyways due to the wife.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I can't fucking keep up with all the acronyms, labels (like cisgender and such) and now TERF. WTF is TERF?

I mean Jesus H. Fucking Christ! Pick a fucking lane and stay in it. What's next? CBMI (Carbon Based Mutated Individuals).
"a person whose views on gender identity are considered hostile to transgender people, or who opposes social and political policies designed to be inclusive of transgender people."

I love that they say "a person" instead of explaining that TERF stands for Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist. Not just "a person" but a 3rd wave leftist loony feminist who believes that men cutting off their dicks and pretending to be women, aren't actually women.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
"a person whose views on gender identity are considered hostile to transgender people, or who opposes social and political policies designed to be inclusive of transgender people."

I love that they say "a person" instead of explaining that TERF stands for Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist. Not just "a person" but a 3rd wave leftist loony feminist who believes that men cutting off their dicks and pretending to be women, aren't actually women.
I'll need a quick reference list of all these please... Just so I can have a conversation anymore... :D

I mean, how can you (not you personally), call someone a TERF, if you need to explain to them what that acronym is!

But with that said, I love how it includes that you're automatically "hostlie" towards them. No!!! You do you and leave me the fuck alone! That's not "hostile".

• Love
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Mr_Roboto

TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012

How crazy of those radical feminists, believing that genital mutilation doesn't make you a woman. Someone should lock them up in the asylum for that insanity.

Reactions: Huggerorange73

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
I can't fucking keep up with all the acronyms, labels (like cisgender and such) and now TERF. WTF is TERF?

I mean Jesus H. Fucking Christ! Pick a fucking lane and stay in it. What's next? CBMI (Carbon Based Mutated Individuals).

How about FREAK ?
It's short and simple and applies to almost all of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info