TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
IMG_1858.jpeg

Just have to drink a non-woke, Americas oldest brewery. lol

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Don’t get me wrong I don’t like lgbt+- shit shoved down my throat any less than y’all do but damn you guys get the weirdest boner about this, I think ignoring it and not giving them the attention and the clicks would be a better way to go about it, they are counting on your outrage to continue doing this.

331stang

Regular
Aug 14, 2011
Don’t get me wrong I don’t like lgbt+- shit shoved down my throat any less than y’all do but damn you guys get the weirdest boner about this, I think ignoring it and not giving them the attention and the clicks would be a better way to go about it, they are counting on your outrage to continue doing this.
Exactly , divide and conquer

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info