Sunny Florida
Something better like pizza …
Go Away Goodbye GIF by CBS

Reactions: nytebyte and Fish

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Theyre moving on to Target and North Face now.... See if they get their prices and stock to drop.

Well my wife is all pissy about Target now. She said never again, no shopping at all at target. Luckily there isn’t one in Mchenry so NFG but I used to hit up target by my work for random shit. Ohh well.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Well my wife is all pissy about Target now. She said never again, no shopping at all at target. Luckily there isn’t one in Mchenry so NFG but I used to hit up target by my work for random shit. Ohh well.

Yeah, they are moving their childrens pride stuff and I think getting rid of the childrens "tuck friendly" stuff....

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
i feel like at some point you guys would also get tired of being so offended about marketing. i think i'd get fatigued from it. i'd certainly have no problem picking up $5 for $free.99 beer at this point if i drank it.
Offended?

I think it's hilarious that they managed to mess up a marketing campaign that bad. They certainly didn't convince me to start drinking their piss water. :ROFLMAO:

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
i feel like at some point you guys would also get tired of being so offended about marketing. i think i'd get fatigued from it. i'd certainly have no problem picking up $5 for $free.99 beer at this point if i drank it.
I thought the same about butter, syrup, rice and numerous other items liberal/lefties have lost their minds over and had cancelled.

Weird.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I thought the same about butter, syrup, rice and numerous other items liberal/lefties have lost their minds over and had cancelled.

Weird.
So it’s ok to do what people who think differently do? I mean I get it reap what you sow, but this shit has to stop eventually or no one will respect anything in the future.

I’d say I am glad I buy Columbia and not north face, but I’m sure Columbia has done “questionable marketing” as well. You really cannot escape any of this. Everyone will do something you don’t agree with at some point. Is everyone going to go back to sewing their own clothes and brewing their own beer and making their own food? IE slaughtering the cows, pigs, chickens, grow their own vegetables? Doubt it.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
So it’s ok to do what people who think differently do? I mean I get it reap what you sow, but this shit has to stop eventually or no one will respect anything in the future.

I’d say I am glad I buy Columbia and not north face, but I’m sure Columbia has done “questionable marketing” as well. You really cannot escape any of this. Everyone will do something you don’t agree with at some point. Is everyone going to go back to sewing their own clothes and brewing their own beer and making their own food? IE slaughtering the cows, pigs, chickens, grow their own vegetables? Doubt it.
Bending over and taking it isn't a solid approach either. You have to stand for something or you'll fall for anything. In the case of big companies pushing their agendas, it's pretty easy to simply not buy Bud Light, North Face, or even anything from Target. You just don't do it anymore, and when a lot of people follow suit it teaches the big company that they fucked up. Voice your opinion with your wallet.

I agree that it won't happen on a large scale, but learning how to make/grow/hunt your own shit actually sounds like a really big plus for individual well-being as well as society. Why not?

Reactions: Huggerorange73
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info