Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
I picked up a floor jack from Harbor Freight today on sale. According to a previous lawsuit it’s made at the same factory as the Snap on ones are. $248.

FC45D4FA-6CDF-4F2F-9CBE-DFC27A4601E0.jpeg

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I picked up a floor jack from Harbor Freight today on sale. According to a previous lawsuit it’s made at the same factory as the Snap on ones are. $248.

View attachment 141511

If it's anything like the little 1.5 ton aluminum Pittsburg they sell you can't go wrong.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock

View attachment 141511

We use these at work. They last a year or 2 until the wheels get all locked up or the frame bends. We chuck em and get new ones. That’s with 20 dudes using them constantly and not giving a shit. I would imagine using one in a personal garage it would last forever

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora

BladeHQ is full of shit. That spyderco para 3 has never been on their site for $244 :rofl:.

FCP Euro has a sale going on, nothing crazy but saved ~$20 on my order of engine, trans & diff oil service kits.

I had some oil, filter and G13 coolant in my cart that I waited and saved $16 on today. Nice.

Interesting. I do have a streamlight tlr-4 on my px4 that Ive had forever. Perhaps i'll stick w/ that for now :ROFLMAO:

Olight is an ok light and they have some cool features, but it’s not anything I’d put on a weapon ever.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora

View attachment 141511

I have that in blue, it’s been great. It also tested very well in the project farm video.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
DON’T!! Olights are literal hot garbage! I made the mistake of getting one and the thing got nuclear hot to the point I thought it was going to melt the frame of my P07. I also had one of their hand held flashlights that turned itself into a flare on the side of the road when I was checking my tire on the side of the road. Spend a little more and get a Streamlight, Midway USA is having a sale on the TLR-7 and you can find them on Amazon for pretty cheap.
Disagree. I have tons of olights and zero fires..... There are other options out there but far from "garbage".

...Melt the frame of your P07 :rofl: if your gun melts from a flashlight....buy a better gun.

These flashlights are meant to get hot when ran on turbo and super high...hence why they are metal...to dissipate heat. The light isn't created out of thin air....

Any real flashlight gets hot when putting out 500+ lumens constantly.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Disagree. I have tons of olights and zero fires..... There are other options out there but far from "garbage".

...Melt the frame of your P07 :rofl: if your gun melts from a flashlight....buy a better gun.

These flashlights are meant to get hot when ran on turbo and super high...hence why they are metal...to dissipate heat. The light isn't created out of thin air....

Any real flashlight gets hot when putting out 500+ lumens constantly.
Oh you disagree? Well that changes everything, it can’t possibly happen since you disagree. Maybe I wasn’t there and you were when it happened? Since you “disagree” maybe you should tell the manufacturer to cancel their recall for their product overheating, melting and burning. I guess it perfectly normal for a flashlight to melt and start itself on fire while being used for an entire 3 minutes and not on a higher setting. I guess all the frames that were attached to their weapon lights are low tier since that’s how it works since you “disagree”. I’ll keep my Streamlight on my low tier HK that was left on for about 10 minutes and wasn’t even warm.
A quick google search shows the problems with olights melting.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Oh you disagree? Well that changes everything, it can’t possibly happen since you disagree. Maybe I wasn’t there and you were when it happened? Since you “disagree” maybe you should tell the manufacturer to cancel their recall for their product overheating, melting and burning. I guess it perfectly normal for a flashlight to melt and start itself on fire while being used for an entire 3 minutes and not on a higher setting. I guess all the frames that were attached to their weapon lights are low tier since that’s how it works since you “disagree”. I’ll keep my Streamlight on my low tier HK that was left on for about 10 minutes and wasn’t even warm.
A quick google search shows the problems with olights melting.
Lmao 2 models that they havent sold in quite awhile...

Which BTW happens with stream lights too. :rofl: any flashlight that has any sort of decent power, gets hot and can cause burns.

Dumbasses shouldn't be so careless with real flashlights and maybe stick with the menards brands.

Literally have over a dozen different olights, zero problems for years and years.

I have flashlights that could melt plastic. One burned a whole right through fabric.....because they are designed that way :rofl: and they expect users to not be retarded and lockout the buttons before putting it away.

Literally the reason for the recall :rofl: dumbass user error

The flashlights can be turned on inadvertently and overheat while stored in the holster or a consumer’s pocket, posing a burn hazard to consumers.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
The other way is OEMs will cut run times shorter or crank down the lumens automatically as the battery drops/heat rises to prevent them from getting too hot.

All of my 18650 flashlights can get hot enough to burn when running turbo mode for the full few minutes. Doesn't matter the brand. They all do.

Reactions: Marko

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
Reactions: Z28Camaro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info