🔖 Deals Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Stubby and 4AH battery

not as good as a deal as you got but still decent.

Reactions: willizm

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson

That 3/8 impact has some balls. I snapped a door hinge bolt last week on a Tahoe by accident.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX

I picked this one up since I missed the $20 cheaper one from the other day

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015

I always assumed these were junk. But for $17 I decided to find out.

use code 50off
I got this a few weeks back and love it. Wanted something rechargeable. I wear it way more than I ever thought I would.
well worth the $10

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Reactions: Boostie

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
If anyone catches a good deal on a basic laptop let me know. Will be used for hp tuners and a 3D printer only.
This just showed up in my email, will it work for you? It's slightly older with an 11th gen CPU, kind of weak on memory and storage.

If not, this would be a little better. Still weak on memory though, but more storage, newer CPU, and newer wireless standards (Bluetooth and WiFi). OS is also better (Win11 Home) than the one above.

Reactions: SleeperLS

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
See if these are still on discount:
Are these pretty accurate on the ratings? I picked up two 1000amp to keep in the cars, they are rated for 6L gas, which we are well under with the fusion and explorer, I just didn't want to get caught with my pants down in the event I need a little more juice

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
This just showed up in my email, will it work for you? It's slightly older with an 11th gen CPU, kind of weak on memory and storage.

If not, this would be a little better. Still weak on memory though, but more storage, newer CPU, and newer wireless standards (Bluetooth and WiFi). OS is also better (Win11 Home) than the one above.

Are either of those shippable?

I'd think either would work for HPT, it's a pretty low utilization tool.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Are these pretty accurate on the ratings? I picked up two 1000amp to keep in the cars, they are rated for 6L gas, which we are well under with the fusion and explorer, I just didn't want to get caught with my pants down in the event I need a little more juice
As far as I can tell, yes. I've only used mine (GB40) once, and it worked fine. I just got the GBX45 for my truck, which is a 5.3L (gas), and the unit is rated up to 6.5L (gas). The GB40 is enough for the truck, but will throw that in the car. The GBX45 will go in the truck since it is rated a little higher.

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
As far as I can tell, yes. I've only used mine (GB40) once, and it worked fine. I just got the GBX45 for my truck, which is a 5.3L (gas), and the unit is rated up to 6.5L (gas). The GB40 is enough for the truck, but will throw that in the car. The GBX45 will go in the truck since it is rated a little higher.
I ordered the 40 as well. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Are either of those shippable?

I'd think either would work for HPT, it's a pretty low utilization tool.
I didn’t even look at the specs but I run and old ass version of HPT on a “tablet” laptop from 2005 on windows 7 and new version of HPT on a basic laptop from 2012 on windows 10. no problems running on either.

Reactions: Jon01
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info