đź”– Deals Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

I always assumed these were junk. But for $17 I decided to find out.

use code 50off
Fuck, I just ordered one as well. For $17 you can buy one of those Energizer 3-bulb headlamps or this with the cob light. Guess I’ll be finding out too, been looking for a more “area” style headlamp.

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
Fuck, I just ordered one as well. For $17 you can buy one of those Energizer 3-bulb headlamps or this with the cob light. Guess I’ll be finding out too, been looking for a more “area” style headlamp.
I saw someone say the LED came unglued but that's an easy fix.

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Not much in the grand scheme of everything goin on here but I picked up a Polk 2.1 soundbar on Amazon for 100 bucks off to go with the tv we got. The sound from this LG isn't terrible but it could use some bottom end and it was a cheaper fix to satisfy my spending habits than car parts.

Reactions: IDAFC21

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I have whatever energizer one from HD that’s rechargeable but this seems lighter and less bulk on your skull. For $17 seems worth the gamble

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I bought Amy a robovac for Christmas. Strange gift? I'm giving her "time" since she spends hours a week vacuuming and mopping. She hates dog hair and dirty floors.

Robovacs are heavily discounted for this weekend. This one was $399 down from $699. It got an honorable mention of the top models and is much cheaper than most of them. Has the emptying bin and mops as well as vacuums. AI is better than most.

61-kjGeh6lL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
I’m looking too. I did start a binoculars thread a month or two ago for recommendations.

Cabelas has some deals going.
I was at Scheels today but every time I picked up another set/scope my wife was like…well those are only $100 more.

10 minutes later I’m looking through a $1500 piece of glass and my wife is trying to hold back laughter. We went to lunch before and she kept feeding me beers - she ended up with a pair of shoes and I almost left with a $1500 scope that I didn’t need.

Looking to keep it simple and under $2-250

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I was at Scheels today but every time I picked up another set/scope my wife was like…well those are only $100 more.

10 minutes later I’m looking through a $1500 piece of glass and my wife is trying to hold back laughter. We went to lunch before and she kept feeding me beers - she ended up with a pair of shoes and I almost left with a $1500 scope that I didn’t need.

Looking to keep it simple and under $2-250
Pretty close to what I’m looking for. Compact 8-10 magnification by 42-50mm. Anything in that range for under $200.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
What are you guys trying to look at? Birds?
Depends, which is why I like compact ones. Last December, while in Florida we saw smoke on the horizon, literally. I had a set of Nikon Compact 8x25 in the car, and with them was able to tell it was a Coast Guard training exercise. Neat to watch.

My 18-300mm on a DX camera at sunset just couldn’t capture what was going on. Binoculars did.

Reactions: DanJ

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Cyber Monday deals have started, and with it the best deal we've seen yet on the Xbox Series S console. The Xbox Series S dropped to as low as $239.99 on Black Friday and we thought that was the best deal we were going to get. We were wrong. Right now, Amazon is still offering the Xbox Series S Holiday console for $239.99. However, if you enter the coupon code "XBOX" during checkout (it may be automatically applied), you'll also get a free $40 Amazon credit. Amazon credit is basically as good as cash, and that means you're paying $199.99 for this current gen console.

Reactions: The Pun

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004

Cyber Monday deals have started, and with it the best deal we've seen yet on the Xbox Series S console. The Xbox Series S dropped to as low as $239.99 on Black Friday and we thought that was the best deal we were going to get. We were wrong. Right now, Amazon is still offering the Xbox Series S Holiday console for $239.99. However, if you enter the coupon code "XBOX" during checkout (it may be automatically applied), you'll also get a free $40 Amazon credit. Amazon credit is basically as good as cash, and that means you're paying $199.99 for this current gen console.
I have an Xbox One Launch series, I should prob upgrade, haven’t turned it on in over a year but plan on gaming again next year.

Is this one good enough, I’m dumb.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info