Phil

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I don't know anything about speakers but this may be a good deal

You can’t go wrong with Klipsch, especially the Reference series. They’re a bit “cool” sounding, meaning a bit more midrange, but they’re accurate and efficient. Doesn’t take much to drive them to sound good.

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Olights are on sale too.

mmm, $90 for the Baldr S is kind of enticing. Had my eye on that one for awhile. Dont think Ive ever seen it that low
DON’T!! Olights are literal hot garbage! I made the mistake of getting one and the thing got nuclear hot to the point I thought it was going to melt the frame of my P07. I also had one of their hand held flashlights that turned itself into a flare on the side of the road when I was checking my tire on the side of the road. Spend a little more and get a Streamlight, Midway USA is having a sale on the TLR-7 and you can find them on Amazon for pretty cheap.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Could have just typed it again. :LOL:

Let the experts weigh in, but this will keep you under your budget, including taxes:

Or this:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Casio G-Shock

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
  • Love
Reactions: Jon01

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
DON’T!! Olights are literal hot garbage! I made the mistake of getting one and the thing got nuclear hot to the point I thought it was going to melt the frame of my P07. I also had one of their hand held flashlights that turned itself into a flare on the side of the road when I was checking my tire on the side of the road. Spend a little more and get a Streamlight, Midway USA is having a sale on the TLR-7 and you can find them on Amazon for pretty cheap.

Interesting. I do have a streamlight tlr-4 on my px4 that Ive had forever. Perhaps i'll stick w/ that for now :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info