Apple Event 9/7/22 @ Noon

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
applestore.gif

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Was going to ask when everyone was expected to get there's.

I got an expected delivery date of Oct 10-17.

We had the same delivery date initially, just got an email that phones have shipped and ETA is Oct 5th.

Already have cases, anti-glare screen protectors and MagSafe charges, plus a new stand for overnight charting that holds both the watch and iphones using the Apple MagSafe and Watch chargers. We're ready for an upgrade from these 11 Pro Max's!

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Whelp, wife's X was on her last leg (screen detaching from frame, battery in the shitter) and the bottom speaker is blown out of my XS with the battery quickly on its way out. Decided fuck it, we've had these phones almost 5 years. Went and picked up two poverty (non-pro) 14s with our trade-ins. Working on backup/restoring now but can tell an IMMEDIATE difference in camera quality and the screen is much nicer, better/clearer saturation.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Whelp, wife's X was on her last leg (screen detaching from frame, battery in the shitter) and the bottom speaker is blown out of my XS with the battery quickly on its way out. Decided fuck it, we've had these phones almost 5 years. Went and picked up two poverty (non-pro) 14s with our trade-ins. Working on backup/restoring now but can tell an IMMEDIATE difference in camera quality and the screen is much nicer, better/clearer saturation.
Surprised you’re not an android guy

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
We had the same delivery date initially, just got an email that phones have shipped and ETA is Oct 5th.

Already have cases, anti-glare screen protectors and MagSafe charges, plus a new stand for overnight charting that holds both the watch and iphones using the Apple MagSafe and Watch chargers. We're ready for an upgrade from these 11 Pro Max's!
Yeah UPS is saying delivery tomorrow 10/4.

Went with the same Spigen case with kickstand that I’ve used on my last two phones. Do want to get a screen protector as I scratched the shit out of the 11 Pro when I kept a pen with metal clip in my pocket. Want to avoid the possibility of that ever happening again.

Is there a good screen protector brand? I have used any in years.

Reactions: blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah UPS is saying delivery tomorrow 10/4.

Went with the same Spigen case with kickstand that I’ve used on my last two phones. Do want to get a screen protector as I scratched the shit out of the 11 Pro when I kept a pen with metal clip in my pocket. Want to avoid the possibility of that ever happening again.

Is there a good screen protector brand? I have used any in years.
We always have an anti-glare screen protector. I do it less for screen protection and more for the anti-glare. We went with the in house Best Buy brand screen protectors.

Updated shipping this morning says delivery tomorrow.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
God damn this screen is such a massive upgrade from the 11 pro.

LOVE the space black and square edges as well.
Setting it up was a bit of a pain in the ass.

About a year and a half ago I got LassPass and started using it for all new passwords, fuck me if I can't remember my master password. All the attempt's at resetting it have failed.

But aside from that, it's quite the upgrade for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info