Apocalypse Investment thread.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I had like 6k doge coins left and was a total pussy and sold them last night. I didn't think it could sustain this jump. Yet it continues. Whatever. Trying to decide if I wanna roll that into MIVS since it is so low atm.

I would’ve had $80,000 in Doge if I didn’t sell lol. You have nothing to feel bad about.

2FDAFECE-723E-442B-A79B-22B06F90E2AB.png

• Wow
Reactions: Mook

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I would’ve had $80,000 in Doge if I didn’t sell lol. You have nothing to feel bad about.
I would've had like $12k if I didn't sell most of it last month.

I just feel bad selling last night thinking the moon shot couldn't sustain. Should've just waited for morning. Only left like $1k on the table but $1k is $1k lol

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I would've had like $12k if I didn't sell most of it last month.

I just feel bad selling last night thinking the moon shot couldn't sustain. Should've just waited for morning. Only left like $1k on the table but $1k is $1k lol

Im waiting for some sort of dip but it doesn’t seem like that’s happening anytime soon.

Reactions: Sprayin

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I have a lot of MVIS so that’s what I’m hoping to see some good news out of lol. If that does what importcrew importcrew was thinking as far as a buyout price I’ll make up what I’ve lost on DOGE lol.
I have like $10k in cash in my account. I'm ready to throw that in Robinhood if I get margin called. Don't want to lose any shares. I know what this company is worth, and I see the huge manipulation in it. I want more shares.

Reactions: Outlaw

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I have like $10k in cash in my account. I'm ready to throw that in Robinhood if I get margin called. Don't want to lose any shares. I know what this company is worth, and I see the huge manipulation in it. I want more shares.

Ive been buying more and more lol. I’ve doubled my position in the past three days. Averaged down into the high $13 range which makes me happy.

Reactions: importcrew

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI

Just rolled some of my doge money into more MVIS. Fuck it.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
importcrew importcrew do you have a target you're looking to get to before you cash out? It was really tempting for me to dump when it was $24, but I held.
I have no definitive PT currently. If no buyout and MVIS does a strategic partnership and moves forward (they now have the means of doing so), then I guess it depends. On buyout, I honestly expect around $120+. With partnerships and deals, it can be much higher in the longer run.

Thread Info