Am I the first to buy ????

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I'm a Ford guy, but the Taurus is a dud and the SHO has been a turd for years regardless if someone on the forum almost beat a GTR . Why anyone would compare a SHO to a Stinger is beyond me.

I think they are very much competitors?

Sporty near-luxury segment sedans in the 40K neighborhood.

That being said; as a huge SHO nutswinger, the current generation Taurus and SHO's have been let-downs to me.

I love the way the current gen SHO's look, but:

A) The fact that they are basically police interceptors now takes away any kind of mystique or allure that it could have had as being 'premium'.

B) The inside is more cramped than a Focus to me. Maybe it's just perception, but they feel SMALL inside for as large as they are.

I do however love things like the Audi A7 sport back and BMW 5 series GT for some unknown reason; and if I ever was in the market; I'd consider the Kia if I was looking at those options.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Tint, Drop (as you've listed) and these please...

Vossen VWS-3's

ms_carart_lip_kit_kia_stinger2.jpg

ms_carart_lip_kit_kia_stinger3.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Wow those look sharp. Not sure how to deal with TT6 in combination with a 100k warranty though.

It'll be interesting to see how they deal with modifications and warranty claims. Not like there's much of a track record of people modifying KIA's lol.

They're good about warranty otherwise from what I've dealt with, my ex's 2010 Forte got a complete longblock at 60k due to a lifter failure which I guess was pretty common?

Thread Info