Am I the first to buy ????

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005
I think the highest MSRP I came across on a GT2 was 53k ish. Keep in mind no one is paying that. If they are well then that's their problem. I thought about waiting couple more months for a low mileage used one in the mid 30s. But frankly for what I got it for I can't complain. It's a lot of car. I mean shit my Golf R was 43k MSRP :rofl:

that is just a crazy sticker price for a kia.mustang gt350 price.better off buying a mustang or a sho taurus.would never pay that price for a kia.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
that is just a crazy sticker price for a kia.mustang gt350 price.better off buying a mustang or a sho taurus.would never pay that price for a kia.

That’s a fully loaded price and they are going for 6 grand at least under sticker (so closer to 46ish). Your GT350 loaded is 61k. But sure.

Although again, not sure why anyone is cross shopping a Kia stinger and a GT350.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
That’s a fully loaded price and they are going for 6 grand at least under sticker (so closer to 46ish). Your GT350 loaded is 61k. But sure.

Although again, not sure why anyone is cross shopping a Kia stinger and a GT350.

Also had no idea that people cross shopped a sedan and an overpriced Mustang.

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005

even at 46.000 that is just plain nuts for a kia.what ever floats your boat i guess.just because they got emerson fittipaldi to do a commercial for them shows that they need a celebrity driver to sell their product.gimmicks.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois

A SHO ? :rofl:. Have you driving both? nothing against a SHO but I would take the KIA anyday over a SHO. The SHO lacks the performance of the KIA. The 0-60 and 1/4 times prove that. I also prefer the interior on the Stinger. Not to mention there is way more leg room in the rear for the kiddos. Ill take my 10yr/100k mile warranty to.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois

They are going for far more then 6k off. I just had a dealer contact me who did not know I bought one. But knew I was cross shopping dealers. And he offered another $3500 off on top of current offers. Also I agree that in a couple months when low mile ones hit the market. You will be able to get a used GT2 mid 30s or lower. I think that is a great deal for what this car offers.

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005
They are going for far more then 6k off. I just had a dealer contact me who did not know I bought one. But knew I was cross shopping dealers. And he offered another $3500 off on top of current offers. Also I agree that in a couple months when low mile ones hit the market. You will be able to get a used GT2 mid 30s or lower. I think that is a great deal for what this car offers.

why would they discount such a good value car so deep.value dropping down so much from sticker price tells you the real value of the car.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
e.just because they got emerson fittipaldi to do a commercial for them shows that they need a celebrity driver to sell their product.gimmicks.
Oh, Kia is the only company that uses celebrities for endorsements?
dwayne-johnson-760x506.jpg

mike-rowe-in-fords-spread-the-word-campaign_100306237_m.jpg

Wear-a-Mustang-to-Match-Your-Lipstick-619x800.jpg

Thread Info