NEW RIDE 21 Charger Hellcat Widebody

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Well she still not happy. Totally different gas and it was fine on the highway. This should have been almost if not a 10 with 10 more mph.

ED5296E3-5F02-4B43-82EE-DFF354263137.jpeg

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah Im using the red key. And the car says red key in use when it starts and I can see the 717hp power setting. I dont use the eco mode and thats the only setting it does 500hp mode in.

I just got home from hour drive up 75. And doing exactly the same it was doing the last time. Like carbon copy. Car hits hard and drops into a low gear then pulls almost to redline where the boost drops to zero and the a/f (according to the gauge) hits 10.0. Then it holds at redline for a bit then shifts. Then does the same in the next gear. Its totally bleeding off boost for whatever reason.

This is so frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Heres a couple of videos showing it drop boost near/at redline. This is what im seeing and feeling going down the track and now its doing it on the street. Wasnt doing this before the track. But this is exactly what it did last time too. I "fixed" it last time by disconnecting the battery for hours and pulling the pcm/bcm fuses.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Did you already check for excessive belt slip?

Yeah there is nothing. Belt looks brand new, there is no residue on the snout or on the underside of the hood. Its clean and still looks completely new.

Besides why would pulling the battery out for a day completely fix the issue until I went back to the track?? Shouldnt it belt slip no matter what? I have been ripping on it for weeks since I went to the track last and had the issue.

Even on the highway there tonight I was doing 4th gear plus pulls and it was puling to redline with 11-12PSI and it felt strong. No issue. This is so weird.

Thread Info