NEW RIDE 21 Charger Hellcat Widebody

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Finally got to Bradenton motor sports park. Old cleeter is here. Just standing at the gas pumps getting fuel. Lol. He’s fucking tall as shit.

CD58322D-ED36-4788-B25F-3978AE69E44F.jpeg

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Houston we have a problem…

last few passes including that 11.9 seemed very weak throughout the run. On the way home on the highway at wot the car would break up bad and boost would drop to 0. Repeated in every mode, tc on or off and so on. Pulled over to get gas, popped hood found nothing weird. No belt slip because I’d see belt dust all over. Topped it off and went back out. Totally fine now.
Got home checked air filter to make sure it didn’t collapse in the airbox and it was perfect. Pulled the battery just to reset all the fuel trims. And will check it again tomorrow.
So weird though. I have video of it doing it. No stored codes either. Running shell 93 only.

• Wow
Reactions: GLADIATOR

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Whoa not good!

Since you dont like gt500's, I would probably trade this one in on a ZL1. I heard those are pretty good all-around cars and they're definitely faster than 11.9@115. Shit, bone stock A10 Mustangs and Camaros are faster that that!:oops:

notsureifserious.jpeg

Thread Info