NEW RIDE 21 Charger Hellcat Widebody

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
We will see. I will let you all know what they say tomorrow morning. I think the issue is going to be getting a pump. The dealer seemed cool about using the HP tuners data to order a pump. Just hope there is one local I can get soon. I actually wanted to start modding it very soon. That shop I went to had all the "stage one" parts in stock. Smaller upper, belt, JLT CAI and so on. They are at $2500 for the whole package with getting my ECM unlocked and the car tuned. They are saying with the stage one kit no headers it should make 750 to the tire. The dude's shop car was the same with a catback installed and with dual pumps and E85 and he said it made 835 to the tire. He ran 137mph that night.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
We will see. I will let you all know what they say tomorrow morning. I think the issue is going to be getting a pump. The dealer seemed cool about using the HP tuners data to order a pump. Just hope there is one local I can get soon. I actually wanted to start modding it very soon. That shop I went to had all the "stage one" parts in stock. Smaller upper, belt, JLT CAI and so on. They are at $2500 for the whole package with getting my ECM unlocked and the car tuned. They are saying with the stage one kit no headers it should make 750 to the tire. The dude's shop car was the same with a catback installed and with dual pumps and E85 and he said it made 835 to the tire. He ran 137mph that night.

Just do the dual pumps and call it a day and pump them numbers up at 800 + hp. If u plan on keeping the car just do that.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I heard your kitty is a monster in Mexico and slapping down ponys.
dan levy comedy GIF by CBC

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Just do the dual pumps and call it a day and pump them numbers up at 800 + hp. If u plan on keeping the car just do that.
Im going to get this replaced first. Then I can sell the OEM pump for big cash. They are worth quite a bit since they are $1600 new from what i'm hearing. Besides Dodge really needs to fix this no matter what my plans are. This is a bonified warranty issue that should have thrown a code and been able to be diag'd and replaced like normal.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Fuel pump will be available by the end of the day. Should be done by tomorrow late morning. They are also going to flash all the modules with the most updated software/firmware as needed. Also a sales guy made me an obscene offer for it. I declined. Lol.

View attachment 109805
How obscene?

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
How obscene?
If I sold it, I'd profit close to $30k. Remember I got this car for 4% under invoice. That was already like $9k off sticker. Then I put tax down. So I was out the door $10k under sticker. And they were $19K over sticker with the offer. Guy said they could sell it online easy for over $100k. They have been buying and selling them like crazy he said. They just got a white durango HC and they are going to sell it for $50k over sticker to a dude who's going to sell it overseas for $100k over sticker the guy told me.

He was saying they have 50 TRXs on order for a single buyer. They have to hold the TRX for 90 days once they come in, then they can be sold and titled overseas. And some business guy was exporting HCs, durangos and TRXs out of the country all over the world.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
If I sold it, I'd profit close to $30k. Remember I got this car for 4% under invoice. That was already like $9k off sticker. Then I put tax down. So I was out the door $10k under sticker. And they were $19K over sticker with the offer. Guy said they could sell it online easy for over $100k. They have been buying and selling them like crazy he said. They just got a white durango HC and they are going to sell it for $50k over sticker to a dude who's going to sell it overseas for $100k over sticker the guy told me.
WHAT????
$30K profit, where the fuck do I sign would have been my response

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
WHAT????
$30K profit, where the fuck do I sign would have been my response

I mulled this over when I took it in for an oil change a few weeks back and got a similar offer from a different place. They are far too hard to replace.

The 21s are done and the 22s wont start production until February. Now its a 4 month wait. And I really like this car. Its going to be worth a lot for a while so we will see what the market looks like next year. But for now I really dont want to sell this one.

Thread Info