🔧 BUILD 2019 supercharged range rover LWB

General Information

So this is a bittersweet purchase to say the least. When i sold my Raptor, i had plans to buy a new F250, so put a '23 on order in oct '22. Needless to say, truck never got produced, due to part delays within Ford. So at the end of '23, the '23 order was canceled, and i place an order for a '24 in Nov. My wife got impatient, and decided to surprise me with the WRX in Jan of '24. Since that now added an unexpected car payment to the household, it put us in a bad dilemma of what to do. She didnt think my '24 was ever going to come, since the '23 didnt, so not faulting her. I had to make the decision to get rid of her Jeep compass, which was the highest car payment. I decided to trade that in, and get her something she could drive, but also give me the ability to pull a car. Since the jeep was absolutely not capable. In comes the Range Rover. We have both wanted one for a while, and although this was not the plan, tried to make best of a situation i was put in, and not miss out this summer on track days.

The Range Rover is a 2019, long wheel base with the supercharged 5.0. Has 50k on it, and maintained very well by the previous owner. Currently the only change up im doing is the wheels, cant stand these, although the wife likes them lol. This thing will have no problem towing up to 8,000lbs behind it, comfortable for road trips, and not an issue for her to drive. Ill snap some better pics shortly. Gonna get the front windows tinted this week, and work on getting a better factory set of wheels.

20240310_175159.jpg

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Yeah, they did a bait and switch on the blowers too. Id on the side if the inlet is different. This one reads 34293, blower listed shows 95766, its not even the same unit

View attachment 201604
It may be a superseded number, but yeah, don’t buy ebay junk. You’d have been better off just taking your existing one off, cleaning it up and putting a new snout on it, which you can get directly from Rover or one of the wholesale sites.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
It may be a superseded number, but yeah, don’t buy ebay junk. You’d have been better off just taking your existing one off, cleaning it up and putting a new snout on it, which you can get directly from Rover or one of the wholesale sites.

Superseded i get with a part number, but this a production serial number, way earlier then the one shown. I would be less pissed if this was the lower shown in the add, and just missing the lid. This one has a lot of wear on the rotors, no way do i believe this one has 50k on it. Just went ham on the seller with info and pics. Since its one of the dailys, i was trying to make the process quick, instead of downing for jokers 4+ weeks. Plus wife don't know 😄

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
i hate people

Same.

We have been messaging back and forth, he's trying to walk out of there being any problem. He's saying now he shipped the upper portion separate..So wheres the tracking? Crickets. I tell him this one is not the same, it's 60,000 units older, all the snout bolts and bypass have already been removed, rotors have a ton of wear, and doesn't even spin smooth. Sent him more pics, now waiting for his response. He knows he sent me some high mileage pos blower he had, and hoped i wouldn't notice. Told him i just want a refund, i will pack it back up.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Man that sucks I hope it works out in your favor.
Thank you

This is the latest response, mind you i have zero tracking for the other part.

"The mileage is 100% accurate. It has been tested and confirmed to work well without any issues and does not need to be rebuilt. Again, the remaining parts have been shipped and should be there any day. I’m confident that is a good unit with low mileage.

That being said, i understand where you’re coming from and am willing to help however I can. Let me know what is satisfactory for you and I’ll get it taken care of."

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
And still no tracking, even after asking a second time. Ill give it a few days, if nothing shows up, im filing a dispute.

"Yes, it’s a used unit. Everything looks like normal wear and tear in my opinion. I can send you some hose if you’d like and that bolt should be with all other hardware in the second package."

20240323_143546.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Yaj Yak

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
I think I'd file a dispute now the seller hasn't acted in good faith all along.

I know, the only downside is he is claiming the rest is on the way, which i think might put a hold on the refund process. If i see nothing in a few days, and no tracking, then i'll go ahead with it anyways and see how this plays out.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Hopefully you payed with PayPal. In my experience they always back the buyer
Only way i pay for things. They do, which based on all the problems, should have no problem. I always give people a chance to make things right, but if not, ill file for a refund, if he wants to play more games, ill file a dispute, and flame his feedback.

Reactions: Jon01 and Shawn1112

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Same.

We have been messaging back and forth, he's trying to walk out of there being any problem. He's saying now he shipped the upper portion separate..So wheres the tracking? Crickets. I tell him this one is not the same, it's 60,000 units older, all the snout bolts and bypass have already been removed, rotors have a ton of wear, and doesn't even spin smooth. Sent him more pics, now waiting for his response. He knows he sent me some high mileage pos blower he had, and hoped i wouldn't notice. Told him i just want a refund, i will pack it back up.
It's a shame there are so many scammers out there.

When you Request the return through eBay, select "not as described". So you get him to pay for shipping label. Hopefully he doesn't pull any shit with giving a partial refund due to some BS "fees".

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
It's a shame there are so many scammers out there.

When you Request the return through eBay, select "not as described". So you get him to pay for shipping label. Hopefully he doesn't pull any shit with giving a partial refund due to some BS "fees".
There is, which is why i hate buying anything used. Thank you, i was looking earlier at the return selections, and since you cant select multiple, your response made my decision. I was thinking which would be the best to pick, ill make sure to chose that one. I have a feeling it will be a battle, because hes already said multiple times its as described, and in working condition. Im giving it till Wed, then filing for a refund.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Get screen grabs of the photos in the listing. Just in case he changes them.

That way or you have to file a claim with eBay or your credit card company, you have good evidence to support your claim. Sucks that you even have to do any of this

I already saved the listing pictures, but ill screen shot the page too just in case

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

Thread Info