Who else has crappy views from their house?

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Hard to do anonymously when my yard and his yard are the only ones who are touching. :bowrofl:

lol, yeah he would know for sure then. I've had to call my village because I had a neighbor that wasn't cutting their grass and I also found they were dumping used oil in their backyard. Knowing I wasn't going to get anywhere talking to them directly. I called the village. Since there is an alley behind our houses and sometimes there are village service workers or public works trucks passing through, It was easy enough for the village to say one of their employees spotted the eyesore. They got ticketed and suddenly their yard was cleaned up the next day.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Hard to do anonymously when my yard and his yard are the only ones who are touching. :bowrofl:

By our parents house, they have ordnance inspectors come around all the time. every now and they the knock on the door and tell you they are doing a full walk around.

maybe call the vilage and tell them they need to do that more on your block.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Maybe you guys should all move to Florida. Or maybe just suck it up because its a decision you chose to make.

giphy.gif

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Yes, the 99 homes in the neighborhood that look nice and take care of their yards are the problem, the slob asses that have literal garbage strewn across their yard and 7 foot tall weeds and broken down cars everywhere are in the right.....

If they want to live like that it’s fine- that’s their business. But why move into a neighborhood with a HOA and they and do that shit?

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Yes, the 99 homes in the neighborhood that look nice and take care of their yards are the problem, the slob asses that have literal garbage strewn across their yard and 7 foot tall weeds and broken down cars everywhere are in the right.....

If they want to live like that it’s fine- that’s their business. But why move into a neighborhood with a HOA and they and do that shit?

Same kind of people who move near GLD then bitch and moan to Kenosha that it gets too loud at night. Fucking cocksuckers, that's who.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I forgot the jungle behind me at the WeGo house.

This used to be all nicely fenced in, trimmed, clean, etc... The house was the same color as the garage. That tree in the corner was a shrub about 10 years ago. Otherwise it's all just overgrown now, weeds, etc... If you look closely you will see the siding on the garage melted from their bonfires.

ifWN8fX.jpg

OLtXcTk.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I forgot the jungle behind me at the WeGo house.

This used to be all nicely fenced in, trimmed, clean, etc... The house was the same color as the garage. That tree in the corner was a shrub about 10 years ago. Otherwise it's all just overgrown now, weeds, etc... If you look closely you will see the siding on the garage melted from their bonfires.

ifWN8fX.jpg

OLtXcTk.jpg

With someone just lunging away on the back deck... :bowrofl:

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
That's the wife/mom. I grew up with her and went to school with her as a kid. Her parents live right across the street (in front of their house) and their house is immaculate.

So yea, not sure what happened. I have pics somewhere where I took of my Camaro/truck/etc that has that house in the background, and you can clearly see the difference then vs. now.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Maybe you guys should all move to Florida. Or maybe just suck it up because its a decision you chose to make.

Is there a no asshole neighbor clause in FL? Lets ask the guy who talks about FL all the time like he is on network TV peddling those stupid travel commercials. [MENTION=4746]Flyn[/MENTION]

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Is there a no asshole neighbor clause in FL? Lets ask the guy who talks about FL all the time like he is on network TV peddling those stupid travel commercials. [MENTION=4746]Flyn[/MENTION]

My parent's have plenty of shitty neighbors. And shit loads of bugs. And snakes. And gators. And rednecks, old people, and dipshits in SPADES.

Even with the snow, I would much rather live in Illinois.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info