Who else has crappy views from their house?

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
We don't necessarily have crappy neighbors, but our backyard faces the back of some townhouses. They're mostly clean. Though last year one of them had a few big parties where they were so loud that we had to go back in the house because it wasn't enjoyable. We were trying to talk and hang out, but the neighbors were just too annoying. And they were using a lot of double negatives with poor grammar.

I don't necessarily want a bigger house, but want something that gives me a couple hundred feet or so before I hit the neighbors yard.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
years back i dealt with a bunch of bitchy busy body neighbors...
they tried EVERYTHING in their power to fuck with me,
and couldnt do shit in the end. success!!! [MENTION=102]DanJoy[/MENTION] remembers those days

and this song became my theme to blast saturdays/sunday mornings when everyone was outside. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJixs2FoZ_Y

:rofl: I didn’t even know you outside of this site back then. I just got a call from my buddy that some guy off deer path at a noise complaint call wanted to setup a race in a minivan against his minor bolt ons fox body. I instantly told him not to do it as I remembered a post that you guys were spraying everything from mini vans to lawn mowers.

I still think back fondly to the story of your neighbor we have as a mutual acquaintance.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Everything at my house is great except my neighbor to the right. I wish I had pictures of all the stupid things they do but the biggest thing that irks me is that they and all their house guests always park in front of my house fo some reason. They could fit 2 cars on the street if they parked in front of their own house but no..... they park their poverty cars in front of my house and block the mailman from delivering my mail. Also they park on the street overnight and when the plows are out and even though it’s against city ordinance they never get tickets. It’s like these morons don’t realize they have a 2 car garage. I just laugh when I pull my car out the garage all perfectly clean and they are outside scraping 2” of ice off their windows.

We also found out they are renters. It makes a lot of sense actually.... the house is 11 years old and not 1 single form of maintenance has ever been performed except mowing the lawn. Their asphalt driveway is a light gray and never been sealcoated... it’s all crumbling away at the edges, tree never trimmed and starting to go into the sidewalk, side of their house is pure weeds, and their grass has 2 modes: dandelions and brown. They have also NEVER shoveled their driveway or sidewalks. I take care of their sidewalks now that I have a snow blower and never one have they thanked me.

Here’s a sample of the condition of their yard compared to somebody who gives half a shit.
IMG_3704.JPG

And here’s some of their parking skills
IMG_3197.JPG
IMG_2666.JPG

Note how both are in front of my house for some reason. And the spot in front of their house is open..... like they literally have to walk further just to annoy me

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Leaving for work this morning and I just have to laugh. Once again neighbors are pieces of shit. Garbage cans still at the street (pickup is Sunday night/Monday morning) so they have been out there for a few days. Also car was again parked on the street overnight and completely covered in snow and plow wasn’t able to clear the street, and to top it off the Christmas lights are still up and on
eb5dbf6104b336732d15e5c8025cde22.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Leaving for work this morning and I just have to laugh. Once again neighbors are pieces of shit. Garbage cans still at the street (pickup is Sunday night/Monday morning) so they have been out there for a few days. Also car was again parked on the street overnight and completely covered in snow and plow wasn’t able to clear the street, and to top it off the Christmas lights are still up and on

Thank god I'm not the only one on here!

Is there any way to move your mailbox closer to your driveway to at least possibly help get your mail?

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Nope. Association won’t let us do it. And my wife is on the board so even still it gets voted down. Problem is it’s a shared pole for our two mailboxes (which is weird because the pole is way inside my property line) and if we moved ours (even at our expense) they would have to move theirs and there’s no chance they will pay for that.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Two of my neighbors refuse to edge the grass on their side of the fence. So I killed it with weed killer. Other than that, no issues here. No idea if they even noticed. Nfg.

The neighbor behind me did this to us a few years ago. He's a retired man and keeps his lawn immaculate. Well at the time we didn't have a weed wacker so we couldn't get the tall grass on the chain link fence cut all that well. So he decided to use a kill all spray and spray a full foot long strip from the fence going into our yard.

Well we called the cops and i had my neighbor deal with it because they sprayed a killing chemical on our property and we have dogs. What if that hurt or killed them? did he care? He got in trouble with the cops but tickets or anything. Was a real shitshow and I never talked to him again and even after I got a weedwacker I never did that side of the fence. Fuck him.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Wow this thread is great...

In my subdivision we have a bunch of nice family homes and then a few NICE homes (like garage for a your 40ft boat)... But there is one house that pisses me the EFF off lol..

So here is what it looks like a google streetview (atleast 4 years old)... Now there is nothing wrong with the house in street view... its a little run down but hey l

Normal looking
Now here is a house directly across the street

Now all things considered I get the house isn't bad... but this what it looks like now (next post)..

neighbor.jpg

Here are some annoying things..
Motion sensor lights with 150w bulbs that go off when you drive your car on the street..
A Shed that has exploded all over his lawn..
Beer cans all of the front yard weeks after a party...
Consistently parking cars the wrong direction on the streen (that really annoys me for some reason).
Christmas lights/decorations in the yard in late january...

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
but its their yard or property to do what they wish with it....

Yea that’d make it real easy to sell the house when your next door neighbor is running a junkyard out of their front lawn. I get that some people take no pride in their house/yard, what baffles me is why they choose to live in a nice neighborhood instead of in the sticks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info