Who are you people??

Nichepi

Mar 17, 2004
Name: Dave/David
Age 26
Occupation: Information technology/marketing consultant and Owner to a mustang performance shop (or soon to be shop currently all e-commerce)

Hobbies: Auto cross racing, motorcycle racing, business, politics, Asian girls, working on performance vehicles.

I use to work for Ford back in the day as a consultant for project vehicles working with the SEMA and PRI. After the division I was working out of got the ax back in 2001. I went on do develop a Mustang parts business specializing in the Late model mustang stuff.

I owned a tech consulting company like everyone else in the world back in the late 90's and sold that off to another company for a large chunk of change were i then proceeded to bum for awhile and just drive around.

I'm also a tech nerd and focus predominantly on LAN and WAN infrastructure as opposed to Programming, which I can do but tends to give me a headache. I'm so busy I can't do my own web page.
Currently were suppose to have a new SEMA 05 mustang come September so we'll see how that works out.

*Anybody web developers out there interested, whiling to work trades on parts for web development.*

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
David welcome... and nice to see your dedication to the late model mustangs, nice. If you are looking for web work on parts, you may have come to the right place... problem is most of us do the same... and can't find someone to give us parts for helping develop!

Nichepi

Mar 17, 2004
I meant were whiling to trade mustang parts or services for web development. Since a majority of my time is going to dearborn or product development or marketing or talking to people on the phone who ask how much horsepower will they get for a carbon fiber hood, I just don't have the time. Everyone else I employ are just engineers or tech writers so beyound my technical knowledge I just don't have the time.
If anyones up I guess shoot me an email to see what we can work out.

KTs03

King of Fools
Mar 10, 2004
-Kevin
-Currently live in Morris, formerly in, Joliet, Channahon, Caracas Venezuela, Minooka, Fairfax VA, Huntington Beach CA, Philadelphia, and Joliet, in that order, starting with the most recent, heh.
-Work as a process technician with Exxonmobil Corp. at the Joliet refinery on I-55 about 3 miles south of I-80.
-24 y/o
-Black '03 coupe w/ stingers, magnaflow cat'd x, 2.80 upper, k&n fipk, pro 5.0 shifter, accufab TB w/ power inlet.
-previous vehicles were a 2000 chevy K2500 p/u, '98 chevy K1500, '89 5.0 gt, '86 CJ, and a '66 1-ton chevy p/u. Currently looking for a '95-'98 chevy 2500/3500 turbo diesel for a tow vehicle/daily driver. If anyone spots one for under 10k let me know. Got my eye on ebay already.
-hobbies include but not limited to: football, beer, cruising in my cobra, pool, etc.
-Helpful advice: Morris sucks, don't ever move here. And if you don't know where it is, that's all the better.
-Anytime anyone wants to get together drop me an email
[email protected] I'm always up for cruising and would like to get up towards chicago more often.

Ok for now :alcoholic

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Juan Sanchez
38 years old
Libra
Latino Marketing & Special Events for a Budweiser Wholeslaler
Vehicles
1.Gladiator-79 K20 Pickup 2 1/2 ton axles 44" Hawgs
2. J LO -02 Chevy 3500 Dually w/ 496c.i. & Allison Trans
3. 01 Focus-soon to be traded
Married ( 8 years doin time)
7 yr old son.
I just love all cars and trucks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info