Who are you people??

M

Mjaybat2002

yep 'tis me

Jason, The OLDEST so far at 47 (on June 4th) and YES being older has benefits...no one EVER asks me to remember anything...
99 Cobra stock..cept for my arse in the driver's seat...82 Buick Hearse...

Married to a WONDERFUL woman who buys me great Xmas gifts (the Cobra)
together we have 5(count em) kids...and the old saying IS true...
Insanity is hereditary...you get it from your kids!
I live in Carol Stream..and I don't haffa work anymore cause I am on disability on account of havin a stroke...( THAT aint funny) hehehe

:ar: <<<~~ hobby

Jason

M

Mjaybat2002

See, I AM old...

I forgot to invite everyone to the Inaugural Cruise Nite in Carol Stream.
Thursday Nite, June 3rd 6-10pm. WJMK will be there for fun and prizes...
Special Olympics Harley Davidson will also be present and will be raffled off later in the year...tickets will be available...50/50 raffle...trivia quiz...all sorts and manner of fun things...come on out and enjoy...
Let me know via PM if you think you might make it...(pahleeeze?!)

Jason

PETSNKE

DRIVEN
Mar 13, 2004
Name: Larry
Vehicle: '97 Rio Red Cobra Coupe
City: Tinley Park, IL (175th & Central)
Age 40 :wow:
Occ: Manager of a Restaurant Equipment Service Company
Hobbies: Mustangs,Movies,Football,Home Improvements

Why don't I see any of you guys cruising around the area?

I always give a :biggthump when I see another SVT on the road

lytngrl

Mar 4, 2004
Am I the only Lightning owner thus far? How about the only FEMALE Lightning owner thus far? :)

Anyway, I have a black '01 that's pretty stock for right now. I've got some go fast goodies that I've been hording since late November. The truck comes out of storage at the end of the month (weather permitting) and then it'll be time for the goodies.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
lytngrl said:
Am I the only Lightning owner thus far? How about the only FEMALE Lightning owner thus far? :)

Anyway, I have a black '01 that's pretty stock for right now. I've got some go fast goodies that I've been hording since late November. The truck comes out of storage at the end of the month (weather permitting) and then it'll be time for the goodies.

Only L owner!? You must have missed my thread. Black 02, #1833. Too bad you're a garage queen. I get to drive mine year-round.

:chug:

I love RC

Regular
Mar 11, 2004
lytngrl said:

you are from mchenry? they have a bad ass skatepark up there.

Craiger

Mar 20, 2004
My name is Craig, I am 42. Grew up in Elk Grove Village, lived in Elgin from '85 until '98 when we moved to Tampa Florida. I still consider the Chicago area home! Married for 20 years and have 2 kids. We have an RedFire '03 Cobra and a Zinc Yellow '03 Mach 1. Have owned a '01 Cobra, '95 Cobra, '93 5.0 LX Coupe, '89 5.0 aod LX Hatch, '88 GT (Tams GT racer), and a '86 GT, all bought new and raced at one time or another. I like this forum and it makes me feel like I am "back home". I drive tractor trailers for a living off and on for 21 years and have also Managed a retail automotive parts store for several years (AutoZone) and operated a after hours performance shop back in Elgin for a few years.

I

ILLISVT

My name is Sean, I'm 25, and from Hillside.

2003 Sonic Blue Lightning, #3236 of 4270

I traded my 2000 Dakota R/T for the L and it was probably the best move I could have made. I'm an accountant and work downtown, also attempting to get my master's from Elmhurst College. I drive my Lightning year round and can't wait for the Spring/Summer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info