Who are you people??

wtw5974

What in the Hell?
Mar 2, 2004
Matt99GT said:
I work for Budget car and truck rental. I am in the truck division thats on cumberland and higgins. My old shop used to be right down the street from hb's! But the airport is tearing all that down by now

I know the place, drive by it everyday on my way home from downtown. If i need to rent a truck i know were to go! :biggthump

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Nice site. Me likey SVTs.

I live downtown in Lincoln Park now, but I'm from Homer Glen.
My g/f is from Tinley Park too, so I'm out in the area a lot.
26 years old.

Bought my STOCK Lightning this past November. I've started on the appearance mods, but I want to run it a little before any engine tuning. I can't wait for better weather. I plan to head out to the track (likely Byron or Joliet) in early April for tune days.

Hope to see some of you soon!

:cool:

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
ILLINI-SVT said:
Nice site. Me likey SVTs.

I live downtown in Lincoln Park now, but I'm from Homer Glen.
My g/f is from Tinley Park too, so I'm out in the area a lot.
26 years old.

Bought my STOCK Lightning this past November. I've started on the appearance mods, but I want to run it a little before any engine tuning. I can't wait for better weather. I plan to head out to the track (likely Byron or Joliet) in early April for tune days.

Hope to see some of you soon!

:cool:

Where abouts in Lincoln Park??
I'm in the area almost every other day

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
ILLINI-SVT said:
I live just East of Clark and Wrightwood, real close to the lake. My work office is at Chicago and Dearborn, so if you see a Black Lightning on Clark between Chicago and Wrightwood, it's me.
I pass by that way at least once a week.. taking Clark from North ave to Belmont..

I work at Randolph & Wells..

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Flatliner said:
Thanks Andy, I do frequent the area... I like doing fly-bys by the BK on Roselle, usually after I pick up the women to have a few beers at F&H, but it could be Carl's... if you hear exhaust it's definitely Carl, if not then it is definitely me. Carl do you have the chrome rims, I don't...

Andy do you you drive your car all the time?

Yeah I got the chromies.

Jmsperform

Mar 5, 2004
My name is Jim Mueller. I am currently 25 yrs old, married, no kids yet, but soon. I live in Darien, IL. I'm an ex- Ford Technician. Worked for Elmhurst Ford for 6 years, then in a family owned shop for a year, then decided that wrenching wasn't worth the headache! Now I do it for fun! I am not a Cobra owner, some day I'd like to own a 93, an 03, and I'll have to see what the 05 model would be like. I currently own an 89 LX 5.0 that has no rust, needs paint (faided), and I've been working on my 306 for the car. It's a project, but it's coming along just fine. I'm also a Moderator over on WWW.ALLSTREETRACING.COM (local site in Chicago area). I found out about this site from Bottlefed98, so I registered.

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
flatliner and wicked

Yeah, unfortunetly for last winter i had to drive it, but in one or two months i am getting a company car and will only drive the cobra when its sunny. I get pissed off when i see your cars though, cuz i traded in an 02 mineral gray gt for the torch red cobra, and i loved that color. I am still getting used to the torch red. I work at the enterprise on roselle, so if anyone ever needs a car from this forum, i will hook you up BIG TIME. I still haven't met someone in person who owns one, but i like the fact that we opened up this site. kick ass. Your gray cobras are AWESOME.
That color never looks dirty

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
Name: Mike
Vehicles: 03 Sonic Blue Cobra, 97 Saturn SC2
City: Chicago Midway area
Occupation: PC/Network technical support for a construction company is the south suburbs (ps I do side work on home PC's).
Hobbies: Performance cars, fixing computers, playing guitar, rock/metal/euro dance music, video games - preferrably violent (haha)

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Name: Ray

Vehicles: 03sonic and my 3/4 ton chevy work van with 5.7litre 300 and something HP gas sucker, even worse than the cobra.

Hobbies: Work, Cars, snowmobile (lately in the dirt :D )

Live in crystal lake by mchenry ave and rt14.

I guess thats all I put in here, Right???

Wharf Rat

The other Hank
Mar 1, 2004
Name: Hank
Vehicles: 03 Zinc Yellow Cobra, 98 Ranger 4X4
City: Lake Thunderbird, IL (bout 1.5 hours southwest of the city)
Hobbies: Anything automotive, NASCAR, hunting, Baseball (Go CUBS), Football (Go PACK), College Hoops (Go SALUKIS)

Looks like I'm the token redneck here. :llama:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info