Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Haha.

This gave me a laugh. Guy posted in the comments in an Io9 article.

Germain Lussier
12/27/16 10:39am
Does anyone know who is going to direct the sequel to Rogue One and is it going to be called Rogue Two?

The response was great.

Kmuzu
12/27/16 10:45am
George Lucas, called “A New Hope”

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Does bluray count as 4K? The physical release for this has to be 4K right?

Technically UHD is considered bluray still. Even though its not compatible at all with older BR players.

If a movie is available in 4k now, I buy it in 4k. I'll watch the regular 1080p for now, but when I'm ready to make the jump to 4K, I'll have a decent 4k library.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally got around to watching this. Here's my rambling thoughts after literally just finishing it. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Its a shame it took so long to tell this story because its a great lead in to a new hope and has so many tie ins to the whole series. Loved donnie yen. diego luna was pretty meh tho sadly. I was excited when Tarkin showed up, but then his face started moving and I could tell right away it was entirely cgi. After that I couldnt unsee it. Loved the brief leia cameo at the end and wasnt bothered by that at all, probably because she only says 1 word is on screen for 3 seconds. Vader was great, especially his fight scene. You could definitely hear the age in james earl jones voice, but I didn't really mind that either. I thought they did a very good job of making the setting feel like it was closely tied with the time period of a new hope.

I did also really like the battle sequence at the end. For pretty much the entirety of this series the focus has always been on the jedi and a very small group of people. But the rebellion was a galactic effort and there were lots of "normies" that fought and died for the cause, so to put the focus entirely on them for once was actually quite refreshing. I definitely need to watch this again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info